Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly, this can only mean one thing; the B and P tool will not be ready until December 15th.
Well, I asked about that while I had an official Ford Rep on the line and they told me the B&P was still scheduled to be released "mid-Octorber", for what it's worth.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is good news. Mike Levine alluded to this on twitter as well but was not nearly as clear as to how far back they'd be moving it. Thank you for the leg work.
Yeah, I don't mess with Twitter, any chance you can elaborate on what Mike had to say?

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too good to be true. Being able to pick your configuration and then shop it around to a dealer that will treat you right is out of character with how Ford has rolled this out!

Seriously, I'm looking at ordering a 2021 F-250 too. Being able to shop both vehicles around at the same time will get me a better overall deal.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does it mean B&P will now come in Dec????!! lol. I'm soooooo tired of spinning wheels....

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does this mean we can change dealers during the order process if your selected dealer decides to play games when finalizing details? That way you can get up from the table and walk away to another dealership?
It would appear that would be the benefit. Then again, I don't know how the ordering system is setup once they open the record if it can be moved. I can see calling the 800 and them telling you they don't have access to that record any more because the dealer has opened an order.

KHunt

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ram 1500/16 Subaru Legacy 3.6R/72 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm hoping they extend it a bit,anyway. I made my original reservation in July with a virtual account number (thought I was being smart by protecting my account number but I actually screwed my self over).

I've been trying to switch dealerships since Sept 18th but Ford hasn't been able to switch it because they can't refund my original deposit to the account I used. I've asked to waive the $100, take a check or Ford gift card for $100 and they've said no to each. They are working on it but after almost a month it's making me nervous. Idk if anyone else is dealing with this particular issue but Ford adding a few weeks to the deadline would make me feel better.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I don't mess with Twitter, any chance you can elaborate on what Mike had to say?
mike liked a response someone made to a tweet discussing it. See below.

Ford Bronco The Bronco Reservation Transfer Date Has Been Pushed Back To Jan. 31st, 2021 F3145DF5-6D0D-4D5F-B613-8CD773BBD994

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

given the last date for the order window for current registrations is Jan 31, 2021 doesnt surprise me its being extended.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.