First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It sounds like you have heard a lot of dealbreakers.
I told someone here last week what I'd heard and they responded back with some info about the facility making the tops having delays getting their plant built. I can't remember where the plant was located. Don't know why the Sasquatch could be limited. Wheels more than likely if I had to guess. Don't know and didn't drill my dealer on it when he told me.
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Makes sense. We have until the end of January to convert our reservation to an order. If you wait until Jan 31st to change dealers, you better hope you can order the same day as your reservation will be voided come Feb 1st any any deposit refunded . At least that’s the way I understand it.
Unless, of course they are pushing the actual ordering window also...

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, guys. I have a life-long friend that works for Ford, we were talking today about the B&P and I was telling him my concerns about transferring before the end of the month (Oct, 31st) and he said, "Oh, they changed the date until the end of January 2021."

Not that I didn't believe him, but I tend to need confirmation.

So, I did two things, I contacted Ford Media via email and they gave me a call around 11:30 am and informed me that there has been a change and that we should see an official update in the near future.

Then I called the number listed on Ford.com (800) 392-3673, and asked the representative if the information was correct and she informed me that the information was correct and the call center has received an interior email that they can't share publicly, but she directed me back to media.ford.com. for updates.
B&P will be on MLK Day.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like my laziness paid off, was planning to switch last week. Now I can maybe hold out for a local deal.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I haven’t heard any supply chain issues. Most of the ones that anticipated have been corrected, but there could be a few still out there though.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sure this won't be a popular answer(seem some people just don't like anything I write), but plan participation is completely up to the dealer. A dealer decides if they want to sell something under plan pricing/rules.
That is correct.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would not read too much into the whole Ford has this many reservations...

I highly doubt anything that comes from dealerships...

It wasn’t two weeks ago the number was 165k
So it’s all BS rumors right now
Perhaps he is including Bronco Sports? ? ?

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

E X C E L L E N T !!! (y)

I haven't heard a word from my local dealership since a reserving back in July......not confident they'll want to honor my X-plan.

Honestly I'm fearful that with so much hype, a lot of dealerships are really going to stick it to people. I hope I'm wrong.
I talked to my dealer here in Seattle - they seemed thrilled to honor X Plan pricing and confirmed for sure they are doing that. I do wish dealers would publish their intention to honor this for these orders - I recommended they do as it will stop some of the churn.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Couldn't be given there's very few Sport orders right now. I don't know where a dealer would get that number from. It's not correct.
It’s obvious. It’s called guestimation. I hear it’s a very precise and scientific method. ?

/s

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
some info about the facility making the tops having delays getting their plant built. I can't remember where the plant was located.
All I know is what I hear from BroncoGuy here on the forum. Last week he posted that both MIC + Mod tops will be supplied by Webasto Plymouth MI (BG works for them)....they're building a production facility which is ~70% completed. Obviously being in MI is a wild card with Covid issues....plus winter is upon us, so difficult to speculate.

But just because a commodity is scarce for Job #1 doesn't mean it won't be plentiful for Job #1,000. And look at the mixed messages on Velocity Blue. I wouldn't sell the farm based on Any of this info.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got this from my dealer, Hardy Ford in Dallas, GA. Apparently will not accept X-Plan and supposedly over 350,000 reservations ?

Screenshot_20201012-163504_Drive.jpg
I bet they did that on purpose because they know many Bronco buyers will have X-Plan.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based upon the availability issues with certain options (Modular Top, Sasquatch), I might just keep my initial reservation for the Base 2-door with my local dealer and make a 2nd reservation this month with @GrangerFord so I can get the Badlands built just the way I want it. Shouldn't be hard to sell an early Base Bronco if nobody has quality inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.