Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regardless of whether or not they extend the dealer switch deadline, it's kind of appalling to see so many people still having not done any homework into what their dealer and other dealers in their area are offering. B&P should have no bearing on the general deal your dealer is going to give you. If you haven't heard from your dealer yet, unfortunately they're probably going to try and weasel some more money out of you above and beyond MSRP.

At a minimum, you should be contacting your initial dealer to find out if they'll honor X-plan if eligible, and if not, MSRP at a maximum with no ADM/markups. They should be able to tell you that at a minimum right now, and if they say they can't, you can solidly bet that they're going to try and make more money on you.

If you've done that homework and found a dealer within reasonable distance of you with a reasonable deal, then sure, hold off a bit on switching if this extension turns out to be true, and maybe there might be more deals once B&P comes out and dealers know the difference between MSRP and Invoice on your specific build. But do the homework you should be doing right now so that you have a backup plan and aren't locked into a crappy dealer.
Thanks, Dad
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Until I get a communication direct from Ford as a reservation holder it's hogwash. Calling into a call center is worthless
That's LITERALLY what you do when you need to make a dealer switch, so.

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got this from my dealer, Hardy Ford in Dallas, GA. Apparently will not accept X-Plan and supposedly over 350,000 reservations ?

Screenshot_20201012-163504_Drive.jpg
Could be total sum of all reservations active or cancelled. It could include the 1000s of people who cancelled and reserved a new one at Granger for the $2K.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m with this guy, what the hell is going on? I’m assuming a big fat delay!
Good things'll come my way. Everything's gonna happen for me, just so long as I never have "no" in my heart.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just clicked your link ... " receive a special Bronco gift bundle from all of us at Peoria Ford! "

Oh hell yeah I'm in! :cool:(y)

Though seriously, I am seriously considering this as Arizona is next door to me :cool:(y).

... oh wait, do they require additional money down at order time?

I emailed my dealer for confirmation on their end, though I seen a post asking $1000 from the same dealer; I'm weighing my options :unsure:(y).
Peoria Ford hasn't asked me for an additional deposit yet. Not saying they won't, but there's nothing about it on their web site either. And I've had my reservation with them since July.
So take it with a grain of salt I guess?‍♂

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just did this. Seems like a lot of friction though. Also don't know that the October order arrives before 2023.

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm more worried about the top issue. No modular top, no sale.
I would be down if they threw in a soft top for free then asked us to come back in to get our hard top.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So get the least desirable options if you want your bronco first. Big Bend manual in black with no fifth wheel?

You've exceeded your daily allotment of fecal references there :LOL:

y97Qy4Q.gif
Your comment and gif combo. I just... I'm dyin' over here. :LOL::ROFLMAO::poop::sneaky:

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not a speciality vehicle so there's no reason not to accept x-plan and even though I don't believe things Mike Levine says it was said x-plan will be accepted. This is all bullshit. Ford should hold these dealers accountable for this crap
Y'all need to calm down
Not sure why some want to label me an agitator. I'm only sharing rumors that have come down to us(the dealer) from Ford. Like I said, they can change their mind on plenty of things. I've only shared information that we've heard thus far. Believe it, don't believe it... doesn't matter to me. Plenty of topics are discussed in this forum. Seems some get all bent out of shape when it comes from a dealer. :rolleyes:
Because all of your comments come off with an air of smug schadenfreude. While most other dealer employees on here try to be optimistic or at the very least helpful, you only seem to come around to point out how you knew whatever bad thing we're talking about was gonna happen, and how no one should have gotten their hopes up.

It's not just *what* you say but *how* you say it. And in a community of *auto enthusiasts* who are also specifically worried that their hopes of landing a dream vehicle will be dashed by shady dealership practices, your contributions are tone-deaf tbh.

hold24

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got this from my dealer, Hardy Ford in Dallas, GA. Apparently will not accept X-Plan and supposedly over 350,000 reservations ?

Ford Bronco The Bronco Reservation Transfer Date Has Been Pushed Back To Jan. 31st, 2021 1602557210863
I just got the same email from them... If they wont discount or honor the x plan I'm moving it..
I just bought a 2020 f250 limited from them and was happy with the discount and customer service.. There walking backwards on this deal...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.