Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People get lazy driving an auto. And now they want self driving cars? Please...
You mean the same self driving cars that kills them?

Darwin would approve
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, with the revelation that you can't get Sascrotch or a 2.7tt, whose still sticking with the clutch gang besides me?

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, with the revelation that you can't get Sascrotch or a 2.7tt, whose still sticking with the clutch gang besides me?
It is clutch or nothing for me. I am fine with the 2.3, but the Sas package has me up in arms.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is clutch or nothing for me. I am fine with the 2.3, but the Sas package has me up in arms.
I'll be right there with y'all barring no last minute changes. The Badlands upgrades will have to do...

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll be right there with y'all barring no last minute changes. The Badlands upgrades will have to do...
I reserved a Black Diamond, but might have to pony up to the Badlands if they don't change their Sas decision.

We will have to see how much the Sas package actually costs.

I wish we could pick options ala carte. I don't need any of the electronic crap.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a Black Diamond, but might have to pony up to the Badlands if they don't change their Sas decision.

We will have to see how much the Sas package actually costs.

I wish we could pick options ala carte. I don't need any of the electronic crap.
I remember when pricing out my Taco someone was saying I wasn't getting crawl control and I asked him "why would I need that, I have my left foot?"

So I'm with you with the electronic nonsense.

RupertH

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rupert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mostly
One of my favorite things to laugh at at car shows is guys with their left arm hanging off the window sill and their right hand at 12:00 on the wheel as they drive around, announcing to the world that they have a sissystick.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As much as I would like to, I won't be getting to the type of trails where I would need 35's, so 33's are fine by me.
And I would really like a 2.7, but I don't NEED a 2.7, so I'm going Badlands with a manual.
I think my biggest concern is towing capacity. I was really hoping for something more than just matching the Wrangler.

Still some time to see final numbers and change my mind. I'm more worried that my ADHD might kick in... https://www.ranger5g.com/

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As much as I would like to, I won't be getting to the type of trails where I would need 35's, so 33's are fine by me.
And I would really like a 2.7, but I don't NEED a 2.7, so I'm going Badlands with a manual.
I think my biggest concern is towing capacity. I was really hoping for something more than just matching the Wrangler.

Still some time to see final numbers and change my mind. I'm more worried that my ADHD might kick in... https://www.ranger5g.com/
I'll be honest, I don't need the 35s either but I sure as shit wanted them!

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll be honest, I don't need the 35s either but I sure as shit wanted them!
Actually, I don't really want the 35's, 33's are fine. But I did want the locking diffs and the Blistein shocks. I really want the Dana 44TM AdvanTEK solid rear axle out back and the Dana AdvanTEK independent front differential.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, I don't really want the 35's, 33's are fine. But I did want the locking diffs and the Blistein shocks. I really want the Dana 44TM AdvanTEK solid rear axle out back and the Dana AdvanTEK independent front differential.
Badlands has those...

...right?

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking the shocks and diffs are on the Badlands. But if you were looking to go Base, Big Bend, or Black Diamond... not so much.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Badlands has those...

...right?
I was thinking the shocks and diffs are on the Badlands. But if you were looking to go Base, Big Bend, or Black Diamond... not so much.
Nope, the locking diffs are OPTIONAL on the Badlands. SO I have to PAY for a badlands AND then pay some more for front and rear locking diffs. It is starting to get really expensive. It looks like the position sensitve Bilsteins are only on the Sas.
Sponsored