Sponsored

The definition of “unique” (ya, I’m bitter)

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You'll get a little piece of metal with some arbitrary number stamped on it, and everyone will know "that guy had a good internet connection on the right day".
We were actually on the road driving during a two hour trip when the reservation system opened. I tried my iPhone, iPad, apple computer in that order along with the same for my wife - iPhone, iPad, PC computer on the road. Pulled over to try wi-fi from a restaurant as well. No luck at all. Got home and continued trying until we each got our own reservation. We did not stop for hours and never got to look at the trims, features, etc. until it was done. We both got FE reservations around 12:30-1am est.

My thoughts are that Ford restarted the reservation process and we got into the second “3500” of the later announced “7000”.

We earned our reservations after 4-5 hours of trying....

Why did we get 2 reservations? It was unclear if you could change number of doors after the fact. We got one 2 door and one 4 door reservation. We are planning going through with both now as we want different things.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your pricing will be "Uniquely" high...
Whats unique is any of the red colors look fabulous with the Navy blue interior, THE?VOMIT? COMBO!!
and no other way to option out, not even black! Wtf?

Although if you can manage a white top, its very patriotic!

Last edited:

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure I would even consider a First Edition. One in mint condition might have some value decades down the road. I don't see any Bronco as unique. I keep reminding myself that I am buying a Bronco Badlands for the off road capability and general durability. It's going to get dirty and probably scratched. So I am good with the rubber floors and vinyl seats. But to each his own.

OP
OP
jmalinov

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just wanted to share this little logo I created... sure wish Ford would just rip it off and put it on the headrest and center console...

Ford Bronco The definition of “unique” (ya, I’m bitter) 025A3303-0CE1-4434-8077-0A8F0A851F6B

Sponsored

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'll get a little piece of metal with some arbitrary number stamped on it, and everyone will know "that guy had a good internet connection on the right day".
I am proud of my fiber!

That being said I'm more and more leaning towards a badland. I just hope it doesn't cost me months to get that to my small volume dealer where as I would have expected early delivery of a FE no matter what.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What's "unique" to me?

The FE has the design of the Wildtrak with the black modular top, mirrors, and grill and it has the Stabilizer Bar Disconnect from the Badlands for rock crawling, and the body painted door handles from the OBX. Unlike most people's opinion on the interior being blue/gray, to me it is a good thing as it will be several degrees cooler than the black leather in the Badlands. Color options for the exterior are fine as well since my top three colors are available (Lightning Blue, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red).

My issues with top three trims:
Wildtrack - no Stabilizer Bar Disconnect
Badlands - no black modular top, mirrors, and grill
Outerbanks - hate body painted fender flairs and mirror caps

People worrying about accessories and options for the FE that are not currently available in the B&P will work it self out prior to ordering, truth be told most of that stuff is overpriced and if not available I am sure I can do better in the aftermarket.

The best part of getting a FE, especially with it being fully loaded, is I don't have to agonize over the different trims, packages, and options like every one else on this forum.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's "unique" to me?

The FE has the design of the Wildtrak with the black modular top, mirrors, and grill and it has the Stabilizer Bar Disconnect from the Badlands for rock crawling, and the body painted door handles from the OBX. Unlike most people's opinion on the interior being blue/gray, to me it is a good thing as it will be several degrees cooler than the black leather in the Badlands. Color options for the exterior are fine as well since my top three colors are available (Lightning Blue, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red).

My issues with top three trims:
Wildtrack - no Stabilizer Bar Disconnect
Badlands - no black modular top, mirrors, and grill
Outerbanks - hate body painted fender flairs and mirror caps

People worrying about accessories and options for the FE that are not currently available in the B&P will work it self out prior to ordering, truth be told most of that stuff is overpriced and if not available I am sure I can do better in the aftermarket.

The best part of getting a FE, especially with it being fully loaded, is I don't have to agonize over the different trims, packages, and options like every one else on this forum.
Yep, it's the true FrankenBronco! Borrowed bits and pieces from all the other trims. Nothing really unique on its own except a sticker!
Sponsored