Sponsored

The definition of “unique” (ya, I’m bitter)

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly, “drop down” to a Badlands and get everything for a couple grand cheaper. 3500 -> 7000, navy pier, extra money. Don’t think it’s worth it. Unless you have to have Lightning Blue I guess.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
ford marketing got us all hook, line, and sinker. between the accessories that aren't available, options not available on certain trims, forced color choices that are bizarre, not clean so we can add our own color accents, and then sold us on a 50-60k car that comes with a fisher price top? i mean... they got us good. I kinda feel taken advantage of tbh. All that being said i was looking at WT/BL but i am now pretty much downgrading to base squatch with a couple add ons. Ford doesn't deserve my money for the higher trims and i don't want to feel taken advantage of. the base 2dr will be great resale because it will be the cheapest entry point into the bronco so it will hold value. I might warthog it in a few years which is another reason to not blow my load right now but man, if i could have customized a nice WT or BL, i'd be handing over all my money to Ford. They really screwed this up.
This is the worst part. They bait and switched us SO HARD. It sucks. I have literally zero interest in the lower trims. But they made the FE so much worse. Like you said, I feel like I'm being taken advantage of and as such it'll be awful hard to give Ford any money out of principle alone.

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FE ?? Where is the tow package? Where is the roof rack? Where is the modular black roof? Why isn’t the rock rail included? Why aren’t the seats all leather? ??‍♀
#ImAboutToGoKarenOnThem ?

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will anyone actually opt for the Wildtrak graphics??? ?
I'll be getting the Wildtrak graphics. I really like the hood decal and think the side decals bring it all together for a unique look.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gold stitching....thats all I'm going to say.

Carry on

Sponsored
OP
OP
jmalinov

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You'll get a little piece of metal with some arbitrary number stamped on it, and everyone will know "that guy had a good internet connection on the right day".
Andddddd that’s fine :)

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
You don't get a different car, they are all the same car:ROFLMAO:... Still is a Bronco
Sponsored