The Dog Thread 🐾

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Winston still waiting....
PXL_20210610_172802883.jpg
IMG_20190707_151055.jpg
IMG_0871.JPG
As it turns out, Winston is my little furry good luck charm since with a BLEND date of 9/3 (Holiday weekend Friday), I just got the email TODAY that my new long awaited chariot of the woods has been built on (9/7/21) and awaiting shipment! (soft top so it will happen)! So So happy and can't wait to share additional tips and tricks with all of you!

Bronco BUILT 09-07-2021 - VINless.PNG
Sponsored

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do all boxers do this? I swear the minute I got out of the driver seat, all three of mine would take over.
[/QUOTEboxer does
Do all boxers do this? I swear the minute I got out of the driver seat, all three of mine would take over.
I can't say for sure. My other boxer does a different kind of weird :unsure:
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 Screenshot_20210815-173538

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Savvy‘s (Savannah) first ride in the Badlands! Not so sure then super sure 🐾🐶

276A9643-D2B7-4604-ABE1-9ACE6CBA416D.jpeg

0FB8D878-AC38-4205-A3C1-6D6AABFACB2D.jpeg

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well folks my ole girl Pearl had her last ride today. We took the Comanche because it was more open and soilable than our 96 FSB. She has had about 6 months of rear leg use decline and liver disease. The last month she pretty much just walked down to the shop to sleep under the tractor and up to the house for dinner needing help or atleast a chicken jerky fire lit under her to get her moving most of the time. Over the weekend her bowls started to let loose from both ends, and she lost appetite. The only thing we could get here excited about was stinky tuna last night. Her organs were just starting to give out. So we took her for a last ride today, it had been raining but when we got to the beach it cleared up and showed a rainbow. Then the sun got hot for her (her favorite thing used to be sunning her belly) so she got got to feel the heat and the Maui rains, smelled the surf and sand. We stopped at a starbucks and they gave us a cup of whipped cream for her. She loved it, then we took her to the vet where they came out and gave her euthenasia while we layed in the back of the truck with her. It was peaceful. We took her home and buried her next to her old friend Nani. Right where she can look up the driveway when we come home. We made her a rock circle and planted a nice Zanzibar plant for her.

Already our home feels a little less, Batman and Baby Bug don't have that whinning in your face spirit that we never knew we would miss. But we promised Batman we would take him with us more since he doesn't have to stay home with Pearl. Josi found her 10 years ago tied up on the road. So she had a great life with us living to a ripe old 16(est).
She was such a good friend and it will take a long time to get over her.
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_9939

Hug em and love em while you got em folks.
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_9941 - Copy

Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_9945 - Copy

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well folks my ole girl Pearl had her last ride today. We took the Comanche because it was more open and soilable than our 96 FSB. She has had about 6 months of rear leg use decline and liver disease. The last month she pretty much just walked down to the shop to sleep under the tractor and up to the house for dinner needing help or atleast a chicken jerky fire lit under her to get her moving most of the time. Over the weekend her bowls started to let loose from both ends, and she lost appetite. The only thing we could get here excited about was stinky tuna last night. Her organs were just starting to give out. So we took her for a last ride today, it had been raining but when we got to the beach it cleared up and showed a rainbow. Then the sun got hot for her (her favorite thing used to be sunning her belly) so she got got to feel the heat and the Maui rains, smelled the surf and sand. We stopped at a starbucks and they gave us a cup of whipped cream for her. She loved it, then we took her to the vet where they came out and gave her euthenasia while we layed in the back of the truck with her. It was peaceful. We took her home and buried her next to her old friend Nani. Right where she can look up the driveway when we come home. We made her a rock circle and planted a nice Zanzibar plant for her.

Already our home feels a little less, Batman and Baby Bug don't have that whinning in your face spirit that we never knew we would miss. But we promised Batman we would take him with us more since he doesn't have to stay home with Pearl. Josi found her 10 years ago tied up on the road. So she had a great life with us living to a ripe old 16(est).
She was such a good friend and it will take a long time to get over her.

Hug em and love em while you got em folks.

Yes, enjoy them when you can.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, enjoy them when you can.
Thankyou, sorry for bringing the mood down. I would like to add that we are going to name our 63 Ford 4000 after her, since she liked to lay under it so much towards the end.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thankyou, sorry for bringing the mood down. I would like to add that we are going to name our 63 Ford 4000 after her, since she liked to lay under it so much towards the end.
All dogs should be so lucky to have people like you.
Sponsored