Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Laying in bed last night, heard Bronco get up thought nothing of it as she had slept in the living room the night before. 5 seconds later big wet fart noise coming from the living room. DISASTER! Lol. Probably need new carpet in the house now ?.
I bought a steam carpet cleaner on boxing day last year. No because it was on sale... But because my puppy had a few too many Christmas treats. We had just built and moved into the house a month earlier. Luckily we chose carpet with dog and kid mess in mind.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Laying in bed last night, heard Bronco get up thought nothing of it as she had slept in the living room the night before. 5 seconds later big wet fart noise coming from the living room. DISASTER! Lol. Probably need new carpet in the house now ?.
That happened to us last week. Pearl is of unknown age definitely in her teens. She hoards her poops all day and now she is starting to lose her shit! They are free range pups. They have a few acres of valley with plenty of shade all over and a nice dry lanai with beds for her. Yet her life goal at this stage is to sleep inside our 12x16 cabin lick the floor and not be disturbed unless is grill night! Sometimes when we go to town for 5 or 6 hours she doesnt even leave the lanai while we are gone. We are very wary of her sleeping inside anymore.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pics... I NEEDA SEE PICS! lol

Sponsored

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The things hank endures for my granddaughters enjoyment! Lol
He's a great dog around kids. Never once has he growled or snipped at anyone. Even those putting pink wigs on him. I'm pretty sure he wasn't enjoying this. He's a better man than me.... Lol
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 20200515_155820
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 20200515_155756

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The things hank endures for my granddaughters enjoyment! Lol
He's a great dog around kids. Never once has he growled or snipped at anyone. Even those putting pink wigs on him. I'm pretty sure he wasn't enjoying this. He's a better man than me.... Lol
cute kids and dog! :love:

CarolinaKristi

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna /Ford F150/ '67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_20200924_080351
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_20201004_174836

7 month old brothers Beau and Scout. They're getting a 4 door so hopefully they have enough room to sleep on road trips! We would have been have been in TN this week but they couldn't miss their neuter appointment :/