Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually agree. Don't know quite what it is but everthing (even the smaller wheels/tires) somehow looks more proportionate.
I think it's the black. The side shots make it look almost like a limo. The mud flaps also add some mass to it and it's actually clean.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone else like me want to swap the wide Sasquatch fenders out for the lower profile base fenders?

I've ordered a Sasquatch Badlands and have never liked the look of super wide fenders that come with the Sasquatch package to match the wider Sasquatch stance.
First thing I’m putting up for trade is squatch flares for standard. I might drop squatch all together if that is a major factor of delay. (Day one, hour one reservation)

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That third brake light looks pretty snug above a 30”, when every other trim is 32”+. Think it’s height is adjustable?

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not bad. Tempting.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like AMB to me.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Exactly why I think the 4dr base has been elusive - people see it and think "Hey, for only 35K that looks pretty sweet. Add a couple grand for wheels/tires and I'm in business".

This is my plan exactly. Hell, I'm even considering just getting good 32" AT tires and saving another $1000 on wheels.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have went this route if the 7 speed was offered!
Big Bend in that case. For what ever reason, they have the manual still available for the BB 4door but not the Base.
As I recall, it's like $1200 more than the Base to get the BigManBend, which then opens up more stuff, rear locker, tow, etc.

TyFighter515

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big Bend in that case. For what ever reason, they have the manual still available for the BB 4door but not the Base.
As I recall, it's like $1200 more than the Base to get the BigManBend, which then opens up more stuff, rear locker, tow, etc.
Which is exactly what I did. AMB with a black top. May change my mind to a white top if it’s available on BB.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm gonna get flamed for this... but it somehow doesn't look as off as the 2 door base to me. Maybe? Could be the lengthening of the body making it help the proportions?
Seeing these pictures makes me think that 265/75/16 or 235/85/16 would like really good. Now the struggle is......do I really need the components of the Sasquatch package???