Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That third brake light looks pretty snug above a 30”, when every other trim is 32”+. Think it’s height is adjustable?
That's about exactly opposite of what I was thinking.
They left plenty of room to grow on the Base brake light as opposed to the others.
One of the tech reps had said it was not adjustable... I still wonder about that though.
Ford Bronco The elusive Bronco Base 4-door spotted (Shadow Black) 1615770761137
Ford Bronco The elusive Bronco Base 4-door spotted (Shadow Black) 1615772255425
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco_or_bust

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks a sweet ride.. larger AT's and you're set. Have to say the 4 door soft-top always seems to look kinda ill-fitting.. Every one seems to have a rear quarter window that's sagging and this one seems to have poor fit of the canvas roof edge too.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well... they made one. 🥴

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gorgeous! Believe it or not there are advantages to smaller wheels. Less unsprung weight, better ride and handling and much easier to handle when removing wheels. The base is way underrated in my opinion and probably will be the volume seller when lots and full of Broncos. Another advantage is you don't have that giant heavy wheel on the tailgate.

Sponsored

bdg149

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 VW Atlas, 1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has there been any mention as to why the Base Models appear to have a ton of front rake compared to other models? I'm assuming the suspension components are the same, it just seems odd how much lower the front sits.

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base looks good, has the classic look of Bronco I think thats what we are seeing when we say it looks "surprisingly good" and "proportional". Old school off roaders never had monster rubber, in my mind there is an aesthetic space for big tires but these base broncos look pretty good. With that being said im probably going with 33s on my base.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be ordering a standard base model if they had just given us the option for lockers as a stand alone. I actually prefer the steelies over any other wheel offered, and would be happy with some 33's if I could just get lockers or even had the option to install lunchbox lockers.
Instead, I get to fork out another 5 grand for a bunch of shit I can live without. Oh well. The Bilsteins seem pretty cool, and selectable lockers aren't cheap, and I don't mind 35's until they wear out and I can replace them with 33's.
BaseManSquatch 2 door will be cool and still cheaper than a Rubicon or 4Runner.

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now finally pics, I placed my order 4 door base just adding switches and MIC top B&P , using grangers October special I'm excited

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Couldn’
I'd be ordering a standard base model if they had just given us the option for lockers as a stand alone. I actually prefer the steelies over any other wheel offered, and would be happy with some 33's if I could just get lockers or even had the option to install lunchbox lockers.
Instead, I get to fork out another 5 grand for a bunch of shit I can live without. Oh well. The Bilsteins seem pretty cool, and selectable lockers aren't cheap, and I don't mind 35's until they wear out and I can replace them with 33's.
BaseManSquatch 2 door will be cool and still cheaper than a Rubicon or 4Runner.
Couldn’t agree more. This has me questioning my 4-door base squatch order, but I want the rear lockers.

Sponsored

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks a sweet ride.. larger AT's and you're set. Have to say the 4 door soft-top always seems to look kinda ill-fitting.. Every one seems to have a rear quarter window that's sagging and this one seems to have poor fit of the canvas roof edge too.

Jeeps look the same with a soft top:

Ford Bronco The elusive Bronco Base 4-door spotted (Shadow Black) 1615851058633

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think it looks pretty good with the steelies. Wonder if you could just get a bigger tire (more sidewall) with the same rims - I think that would look pretty nice.
Google 255/85x16 lots of good ones that should fit

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seeing these pictures makes me think that 265/75/16 or 235/85/16 would like really good. Now the struggle is......do I really need the components of the Sasquatch package???
I have 235/85 x16 on my 05 Rubicon, perform well. But, I discovered 255/85x16 while drooling over Broncos, even better. Half inch wider, inch taller.
Sponsored