Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, those little Jimny's look like a blast, 35's would look ridiculous on them.
I've always wanted to get a 2dr Nissan Patrol, I believe they're still making 5th gen 2dr models in Morocco and South Africa.
I saw this one when I was in Japan a few weeks ago. Looks like a blast but it’s definitely a very small vehicle.

Ford Bronco The Future of the 2-Door Bronco? 8F843AFE-FDFF-43FD-A758-B09802040DF0
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeff_Bronco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think Fords mistake with the 2 door was not offering it with a soft top. I think that would have eased the hard top issue. There's a lot of people that buy 2 door Jeeps with a soft top and would have done the same with the Bronco. I really don't get their reasoning for that. Me personally, I don't like soft tops at all but, a lot of people do.
There's a regulation from the DOT that requires a hard top on delivery for the first 2 years of production. It wasn't Ford's call.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Climbing over a seat to get to the back is the worst design. Hopefully they cancel it.
Ford Bronco The Future of the 2-Door Bronco? some-men-just-want-watch-the-world-burn

I don't actually care either way 🤣

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think they thought more folks would want a soft top, so they could screw them and make it a $$$$$ option....

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had a BaseSquatch 2 Door on the back burner so hope they stick around...

Ford Bronco The Future of the 2-Door Bronco? 1680275861981

Jeff_Bronco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So... you can pay an extra $1500 and get a soft top if that is what you want. Not a deal breaker at all. Assuming the average cost of a Bronco is $40K, $1500 is just 4% of that.
There is no soft top option for the 2-door when you order it.

Last edited:

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BustinPeppers

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 AudiS7-'12 Denali-'23 Bronco (Ford is Hiding)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wouldn't be surprised. The 2 door is an SUV that can't really do SUV things. If all you do is wheel and strap a bunch of fuel cans to the rig to be able to get home from the trail then it makes 100% sense. Same with if you have another vehicle to hit home depot with. But if you intend on bringing just one extra person and gear on your adventures, or daily drive your SUV for errands it makes zero sense. 2 door owners seem to be the loudest minority in the car world. You think we all want a 2 door or something lol. I have no kids or no plans and never considered a 2 door. I rarely if ever have people in the back seat. But this picture is why most people choose the 4 door

edit: someone mentioned an extended wheelbase 2 door. NOW we're talking. I just can't imagine spending what I've spent on a bronco only to have to do calculus in deciding how to pack my rig for an adventure.

Ford Bronco The Future of the 2-Door Bronco? 1680275861981
Love the fur buddy co pilot

2 Door remains my favorite, if I need that much room for stuff, I am taking way to much stuff…

End of the day for each of us it is a personal call …firmly and proudly a member of team 2 door…

But respect and admire team 4 door, because if I ever need to borrow something out on the trails I know a member of team 4 door will have it

These threads are always fun to read…Go Bronco

Sponsored

Jeff_Bronco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You can do your research. It was mentioned in one of the early Bronco Nation videos where they were answering questions.

OP
OP
RELEGATION BATTLE

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's plenty of demand. Does Jeep offer a 2 door Wrangler? There will be a 2 door Bronco. Relax.
I think it depends on the take-rate and whether Ford is committed to the enthusiasts like Jeep is…. They’re 2 different companies, so I can’t assume Ford will stay committed just because Jeep is…

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the fur buddy co pilot

2 Door remains my favorite, if I need that much room for stuff, I am taking way to much stuff…

End of the day for each of us it is a personal call …firmly and proudly a member of team 2 door…

But respect and admire team 4 door, because if I ever need to borrow something out on the trails I know a member of team 4 door will have it

These threads are always fun to read…Go Bronco
I think I just need to cut back on my adventures. Climbing gear, inflatable kayak, snowboards and gear, when I camp I bring full on cookware and cast irons and cook feasts (that's what you see in the picture above).

Jeff_Bronco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided