Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

if people arenā€™t aware, there is a great value ā€œchicken sauceā€ that tastes absolutely identical to chick Fil a sauce. Not even a close representation or similar it is identical.
No need to see ā€œpeople of Walmartā€ get it delivered šŸ˜‚

C85A01A1-DF10-4980-B87B-47B08F372691.png

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We ainā€™t got no gas. No Chick-Fil-A sauce. Our pets heads are falling off.

We all need to go where the sun always shines, it's always warm, a little place called Assssspen.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i'm gonna start a rumor there is a sex toy shortage......would be hilarious to see people fighting over dildos!
I'd be happy enough just to convince my wife there is a sex shortage.

(You guys can have the toys.)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geeze I get it. Your family and friends stopped listening to your looney rants and you've now decided to rant to strangers on a bronco forum, but here's the thing.. We don't want to listen to you either. Things are better today then they used to be. The new bronco has more horsepower than old ones and the interior folks rag on is still better than the old ones. See how easy it is to avoid politics?
You don't get it. And you know nothing about me, my family, or my friends. But you resort to personal attacks. Looney rants? As @The Memedalorian mentioned, politics are part of everything whether you like it or not. Things are better today? That's a subjective statement. Better than when? In relation to what? It's not easy to avoid politics. Unless you choose to "keep your head in the sand", as the saying goes. Most of the issues that have delayed our Broncos are political in one way or another. Whether you like it or not. Ignoring or minimizing the issues won't make things better. But go ahead and keep your head in the sand. Or keep drinking whatever flavor of Kool-Aid you've been drinking.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never seen me nor any of the other mods give any sort of leeway to one side of the political aisle or the other. And if you see evidence of that please bring it to our attention. Everything Iā€™ve heard and seen is that people are pretty happy with the status quo of zero politics or covid discussion(which is inherently political whether you like it or not) of any kind. If you want to see why just go to the JL forums, EVERY thread is about politics because someone makes a snide comment, someone responds, and it just escalates until the whole thread is consumed. We are a pretty fun loving group here, we want to keep it that way!
@Nickp I didn't mean to insinuate that B6G is bias to either side of the political spectrum. I was just voicing my frustration in general terms regarding censorship from big tech, etc. I respect the fact that most people want to keep Forum posts on topic and avoid controversial subjects. But as @The Memedalorian mentioned. Politics is part of everything whether you like it or not. I do not enjoy having argumental exchanges with fellow Forum Members, but it's difficult for me to withhold my point of view when I see political based posts that I consider to be incorrect. I enjoy the B6G community very much, and will try to "bite my tongue", or fingers from typing controversial statements. Thank you for assisting in moderating this Forum and trying to keep it civil.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Politics is not part of everything unless a person has their attention consumed with politics. People have alot of information to take in these days and each of us should work on how we take in and react to that information. Its rough. Social media is the worst, facebook destroyed the world 10 years ago. All the moderators are doing is trying to keep this forums members(myself included) from devolving this lil slice of pineapple pizza into every other dumpster fire that are accessed via phone,tablet, or computer.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep seeing what seems to be derogatory comments about folks drinking Kool-aid. Can someone please explain to me what exactly is wrong with drinking Kool-aid?

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep seeing what seems to be derogatory comments about folks drinking Kool-aid. Can someone please explain to me what exactly is wrong with drinking Kool-aid?
Well first off kool-aid is delicious, sugar water always is. Second, it's a phrase originates in the 70s when the jonestown cult did a mass suicide by drinking kool-aid laced with cyanide.

A more modern equivalent is the Matrix red pill blue pill reference, which in my mind is a less harsh way of conveying the same message.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Politics is not part of everything unless a person has their attention consumed with politics. People have alot of information to take in these days and each of us should work on how we take in and react to that information. Its rough. Social media is the worst, facebook destroyed the world 10 years ago. All the moderators are doing is trying to keep this forums members(myself included) from devolving this lil slice of pineapple pizza into every other dumpster fire that are accessed via phone,tablet, or computer.
Could not have put it any better myself.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While we're on the topic of gas stations here's a friendly reminder for whoever needs to hear it.

Don't be that guy who fills up, leaves the car at the pump and spends 15 minutes perusing the boner pills. We all hate you. Fill up then park in front of the store. This is a society and not your private gas station, princess.
Please keep telling people this. I don't get it.

I want to fill up like an F1 pitstop -- I have places to be and the gas-n-sip isn't one of them.

Deleted member 5064

Please keep telling people this. I don't get it.

I want to fill up like an F1 pitstop -- I have places to be and the gas-n-sip isn't one of them.
They actually donā€™t re-fuel in F1 anymore ( tire change only) but point taken. Donā€™t get me started on not returning your shopping cart to the corral šŸ›’.šŸ˜‚
Sponsored