Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So glad we have a multi-state trip planned next week in our RV. :rolleyes:
Just head west Alicia, you'll be fine. Try to stay away from North, and South Carolina right now. The panic buyers have sucked most of what was left, and screwing things up as usual. A lot of stations are completely dry. Hopefully they'll get everything back on line by the end of the week. As I understand it the company has to start things back up in stages, so I'm just guessing. Hopefully by next week y'all will be good to go.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Never understood why people donā€™t just fill up when at the gas station, youā€™re already there...why just put $20? Yeah i get itā€™s painful to watch it go beyond that, then fill up when it gets halfway instead of running it til it hits ā€œEā€?

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Elon, do something.

Ford Bronco The gas shortage. giphy

Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just head west Alicia, you'll be fine. Try to stay away from North, and South Carolina right now. The panic buyers have sucked most of what was left, and screwing things up as usual. A lot of stations are completely dry. Hopefully they'll get everything back on line by the end of the week. As I understand it the company has to start things back up in stages, so I'm just guessing. Hopefully by next week y'all will be good to go.
I wish but we are going to visit my grandmother in north eastern Tennessee with a trip on the way back in Hilton Head. :( Everything has been booked for months. Hopefully by the end of next week things are better.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

glad i filled up yesterday!
Ford Bronco The gas shortage. giphy
That right there is the problem. I'll bet they have half a garage full of toilet paper and disinfecting wipes.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm. Luckily I anticipated yesterday and filled up the truck. Acura has almost a full tank, half tank on the bike. So I know I can get to work for a couple of weeks!
After that and I'll be reacquainting myself with a bicycle for the 16 mile ride...
Let's hope the crazies keep their crazy under wraps until this gets sorted.
I have an e-Bike that will do 50 miles on a charge @20MPH, gas here is at $3.85, but our Gov will let it go, last shortage it went to over $5

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yikes. Glad I drive a diesel.
Seriously, WTF do we not have a "shortage" of? Its like some AH sitting behind a desk puts out a press release daily with a new product shortage. And let me guess its "COVID Related"

Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Never understood why people donā€™t just fill up when at the gas station, youā€™re already there...why just put $20? Yeah i get itā€™s painful to watch it go beyond that, then fill up when it gets halfway instead of running it til it hits ā€œEā€?
Every trip to Costco includes a fill up whether I need it or not. And there are lots of trips to Costco...

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
This makes me think you do want politics. šŸ¤£
I do actually enjoy politics in real life, but on this forum time and time again it just devolves, and then itā€™s time to delete comments or nuke entire threads which i prefer not doing. Also if we did allow politics Iā€™d just delete peopleā€™s comments that didnā€™t agree with me and that just wouldnā€™t be fair now would it! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seriously, WTF do we not have a "shortage" of? Its like some AH sitting behind a desk puts out a press release daily with a new product shortage. And let me guess its "COVID Related"
Supply chains around the world are basically wrecked right now. There kind of is a shortage of everything...
Sponsored