Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to my father this morning, who lives near the South Carolina coast. He told me that 56% of the gas stations down there were closed.
No problems in central NY...Prices have not fluctuated, no lines, no shortages.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

as of this morning, some catching up to do except TX lol

6am CT: % of stations without gas: AL 9% DC 47% DE 5% FL 31% GA 49% KY 3% LA 0% MD 34% MS 7% NC 71% NJ 1% SC 54% TN 34% TX 0% VA 55% WV 6%

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They actually don’t re-fuel in F1 anymore ( tire change only) but point taken. Don’t get me started on not returning your shopping cart to the corral 🛒.😂
I knew someone would point that out... but remember those 7 or 8 second refueling stops? That was amazing.

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to my father this morning, who lives near the South Carolina coast. He told me that 56% of the gas stations down there were closed.
No problems in central NY...Prices have not fluctuated, no lines, no shortages.
I live in Northern Virginia and went to my dentist this morning. I passed 6 gas stations on the way, none of them had gas. It really feels like toilet paper 2.0 around here.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you are worried about this, whatever you do... for the love of God, please don't look at your 401k right now.
What do you mean? Stocks have been on an incredible run ever since 2010. The last few years alone have been great

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what happens when you hire college grads with no secured network (siper/niper) experience it could have been prevented.
Unfortunately my experience with the current work climate (in my region) and those who are still part time Mil with niprnet and siprnet experience is....

Nothing says thank you for your service after a deployment like being directed to the unemployment line instead of returning to work.

USERRA was little help, I returned to work but lost 6 months of pay. Companies (I'm an Engineer) on the face like to say they're vet friendly, but that's if you're out and have zero commitments anymore. Reality is I've been asked more times than I care to remember "When are you going to deploy" or "how much time are you going to take off for military commitments?"

Sponsored

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately my experience with the current work climate (in my region) and those who are still part time Mil with niprnet and siprnet experience is....

Nothing says thank you for your service after a deployment like being directed to the unemployment line instead of returning to work.

USERRA was little help, I returned to work but lost 6 months of pay. Companies (I'm an Engineer) on the face like to say they're vet friendly, but that's if you're out and have zero commitments anymore. Reality is I've been asked more times than I care to remember "When are you going to deploy" or "how much time are you going to take off for military commitments?"
If you serve thank you for your service. Right here is why we should be hiring veterans. They have the experience knowledge training.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What do you mean? Stocks have been on an incredible run ever since 2010. The last few years alone have been great
Probably means don't look at it now, because it wont look the same in a year or so. A 10 year run is a helluva thing and does not last forever, especially with everything we have seen happen all around the world in the last couple years. Fuel issues alone have a large market influence.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably means don't look at it now, because it wont look the same in a year or so. A 10 year run is a helluva thing and does not last forever, especially with everything we have seen happen all around the world in the last couple years. Fuel issues alone have a large market influence.
Not to get too political BUUUUUT

STONKS GO UP 📈📈🚀🚀🚀🚀
Sponsored