Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not to get too political BUUUUUT

STONKS GO UP πŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Cant climb forever. However if Elon gets enough people on mars to open a market exchange there, mineral exploration alone would power a sustained boom period. Like the Americas from 1500ad to the end of the gold rush and oil rush.
Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What do you mean? Stocks have been on an incredible run ever since 2010. The last few years alone have been great
Emphasis on RIGHT NOW. When I posted this the DOW was down 1200 points in 2 days of trading. NASDAQ was down similar percentage.

Long term, yes, things will be fine.

Wish people had a sense for humor and sarcasm around here. If I have to explain the joke to you, it loses most of its effect.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah
What do you mean? Stocks have been on an incredible run ever since 2010. The last few years alone have been great
Yeah, but the last couple weeks haven't been so good. Especially the last few days. 😞

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Emphasis on RIGHT NOW. When I posted this the DOW was down 1200 points in 2 days of trading. NASDAQ was down similar percentage.

Long term, yes, things will be fine.

Wish people had a sense for humor and sarcasm around here. If I have to explain the joke to you, it loses most of its effect.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence..........so not everyone is going to get it. Oscar Wilde quote IIRC.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My oil company stocks look good! :ROFLMAO:
My SPDR ETF, which is natural resources, mostly oil. Is not doing too bad. Only down .38 this week, and down .16 today. Chevron is down 2.19 this week and .69 today. Not so good.

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sasquatch Bronco owners be like:
You gotta double bag your gas. That’s β€œGas getting in a shortage” 101.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you’re going all the way back to an extremely heated argument from October 2019(before I was a mod as well) as an example then I’d say we are doing a pretty darn good job.

This forum has changed SIGNIFICANTLY since then. Sure we got a little more political back then but we probably had 10% of the user base. If you dig through my comments from way back when I’m sure you can even find me making political statements that indicate where I stand generally. I do not allow my own beliefs to change how I moderate. I get annoyed by people I agree with AND disagree with because I don’t even want to know where people stand on these topics. Just on Broncos.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you’re going all the way back to an extremely heated argument from October 2019(before I was a mod as well) as an example then I’d say we are doing a pretty darn good job.

This forum has changed SIGNIFICANTLY since then. Sure we got a little more political back then but we probably had 10% of the user base. If you dig through my comments from way back when I’m sure you can even find me making political statements that indicate where I stand generally. I do not allow my own beliefs to change how I moderate. I get annoyed by people I agree with AND disagree with because I don’t even want to know where people stand on these topics. Just on Broncos.
maryland-tint-laws-illegal-tint-movie1.gif

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wasn’t a mod at the time and have not edited or removed anything in that thread.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why're you dragging me into this?
Sponsored