Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the information. Hopefully I’ll be getting my Bronco next summer at Granger. I’m wondering if you included the block heater. If you did, could you tell/show us where the plug is located? I’m hoping it comes out from behind the bumper and not through the opened hood. Thank you!
Sponsored

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Great recap and it looks amazing! Now I've got to re-think the Blue (not the same but damn that looks good)

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it weren’t for Albert and @Zach@Granger I am positive I wouldn’t have waited out this Bronco adventure. They all have made the experience that more memorable...

I’m glad you had a great experience ....
Congrats on the FE, looks amazing!

Sponsored
OP
OP
AbeFroman

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WOW! I should have given you my cell number....I live just off of I-88, near 47/I-88....I could have been sitting on the side of the road eating popcorn waiting for you to drive by....congrats! I may see you around in Chi-town when I drive my Bronco (when I get it) up to visit my daughter (North Side) school teacher for CPS (South Side)! I ordered my Bend Big from Granger, too! Did it take you 7-plus hours to drive back because you had to vary your speed? Did you fly out? Good luck! Sal
Thanks Sal, sorry I drove past you! we drove out the day before in my dad's jeep and he followed me back. We definitely took our time coming back, taking the scenic route to vary speed and help with break in.

OP
OP
AbeFroman

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for the information. Hopefully I’ll be getting my Bronco next summer at Granger. I’m wondering if you included the block heater. If you did, could you tell/show us where the plug is located? I’m hoping it comes out from behind the bumper and not through the opened hood. Thank you!
Sorry, I did not order that option.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, I did not order that option.
Ok, thanks for responding. I was thinking you might have gotten the block warmer due to your northernish location. Enjoy your sweet ride.

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats! Like so many others, I wish Albert was around to see this. I still haven't ordered yet (things came up), but I was so impressed with how great Albert was at answering questions from anyone... No matter if you were buying from Granger, or not.

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’ve always got them and they are tied to the front frame crossmember. I’d guess they’ll continue that practice but just a guess.

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update 1: One thing I wasn't able to capture in my bullets was the value of the time I spent with Albert here on the forum. Before his contributions here, my reservation was at a local dealership here in the chicago area. For the record, I still think that dealership is a great one and hopefully that will continue as I bring them the Bronco for service. I should expect nothing less, but you never know. But regardless, Albert Sent Me! His work and time here has been invaluable for a lot of people and he earned my business fair and square. And I know he was doing it right since 1000's of other people came along too. It's no exaggeration to say I will think of him every time I climb inside. I'm sad I never had the opportunity to meet him in person, but I know that he was a great man who treated people the way they should be treated, and that is more important than any new car or truck. Albert, you the man!

Update 2:

On arrival we drove down to the Ford building which serves as an awesome delivery center. As you can see in the pictures, they are still working on a beautiful mural on the side of the building that is almost done. There are going to be so many great photos in front of it.

After walking in, I met with Amanda and we started going over everything about the Bronco. She helped me get my phone setup, FordPass working, and some of the sync 4 system settings. From there, we removed the two front top panels and put them in the included bag. The panels are light, but later on in the drive I put them back on and found the cabin noise to be very nice and more quiet than I expected. With the panels off, it is noisier of course but not uncomfortably so while doing 70mph. Another fun fact, it started drizzling while I had the top off to the point I was using the front wipers, yet no water was getting in the cabin. I was astonished, expecting to get soaked. But upon stopping to put the panels back on, I could not find a drop of water in the front or rear row. I guess the wind coming over the windshield was enough to push the rain back before it could fall in? But I digress...

After putting the top in the trunk, they let me pull it out of the delivery room and we took a bunch of photos outside, as attached. Everyone at the dealership was coming over to say congrats and it was a really great time. Nothing like any other car buying experience I've had, but I know the situation is unique with the Bronco with availability being what it is. Everything about the experience was great.

After the photos and our pineapple pizza lunch (I had to), I met with Anthony and his colleague in the finance department. They looked for the best rates available and gave me options which I appreciated. They did offer an extended warranty package and tire/wheel coverage, but after discussing the options I decided to pass, which was no problem. No pressure or discomfort.

One thing to note, they promote a warranty product called EG Assurance, not the Ford extended warranties. https://www.egassurance.com/ if you want to read up on them.

I never heard of that company before and have heard horror stories about 3rd party warranties, so that was my main motivator to pass. I see online they have a 4.6 rating on Google, so if you are interested in extending your warranty, look into that product as its what they prefer to offer. Having purchased many cars before, I know the finance office is a profit center, but I appreciate that Granger was not a hard sell experience. I know I could have come in with a lower financing rate if I really did my work before coming, but I'm ok with what they offered if they are making money on the loan, I want Granger to be profitable for all the effort they are making.

They will let you put up to $2,000 of your down payment on a credit card, which I did on my FordPass card to get the points. I opted not to use or redeem any points toward this purchase, but they can lookup what you have and apply that if you like.

They also give a lifetime powertrain warranty if you get all your routine maintenance there, wish I could take advantage of that by being closer.

Overall the experience was fantastic. We have another reservation there for a 22 which we have 99'ed until more details come out about tops. I cant wait to get back there and buy another with my dad. I feel very confident he will be trading his JL wrangler rubicon in after driving mine.

Bottom line, everything about Granger is the real deal. They did what everyone else said was impossible with a smile on their face. No gimmicks, no gotchas, and they did nothing to compensate me for this review. They earned it and as such, it was my pleasure to write this and answer any other questions anyone has.

Fire away!

I hope someday we can all get a reunion of Granger Broncos together and celebrate with and as a part the Granger family.

I know there are lot of details everyone is looking for, so i'm going to do my best to share as much as I can in bullets. I will expand with the experience further along.
  • Reservation Date: 7/13/20, as soon as the site opened. Took a number of retries to get though, but while everyone was watching the reveal video I was pushing my reservation through.
  • Reservation Number: 10120049
  • Order Conversion Date: 1/22/21
  • MSRP: $62,695.00
  • Scheduled for Production email: 4/15/21
  • Original build week: 6/7/21
  • Actual Build / Blend date: 6/23/21
  • Gate Release: 6/25/21
  • Shipped Date: 6/28/21 via Rail (CSX to BNSF Route: MI > Blue Island, IL > Kansas City, MO > Omaha, NE)
  • Rail car: TTGX995925
  • Expected delivery date: 7/14/21 - 7/20/21
  • Actual arrival date at Granger 7/9/21 about 5pm via truck
  • Got the news 7am Saturday in an email from Zach
  • Drove to Urbandale, IA Sunday afternoon
  • We arrived at Granger 11:30 am Monday morning (Had to work remotely in the morning, yes it was killing me)
  • Met Amanda, Sean, Jay, and Brandon on arrival, everyone was awesome!
  • We all shared some pineapple pizza for lunch
  • Had an easy, quick trip through the finance office, no surprises or gotchas.
  • Final price paid: $1300 Under Invoice ( I will share actual if Zach says it's ok, @Zach@Granger )
  • No trade in
  • Financed through 5/3rd bank at a rate of 2.64 for 72 with 5K down, 802 credit score. (If you want to bring your own financing, start early. I tried to use penfed, but their document process is very slow)
  • Payments of 818/month, no prepayment penalty
  • Started the trip home around 3pm (17 North to US 30 to Clinton, IA, and then I 88 the rest of the way)
  • In the garage at 10:30pm (So thankful it fit!)
  • Got the first good night's sleep in who knows how long
  • THANKFUL TO EVERYONE AT GRANGER, THANKFUL TO ALBERT, THANKFUL TO EVERYONE HERE
windowsticker.jpg

DSC_1169_01.jpeg

96915C16-C4CF-475B-BB37-41408C4BC33D.jpeg

IMG_2921.JPG

IMG_2922.JPG

IMG_2914.JPG

IMG_2915.JPG

IMG_2916.JPG

IMG_2917.JPG

IMG_2918.JPG

IMG_2919.JPG

IMG_2920.JPG

IMG_2933.jpeg

IMG_2986.jpeg

IMG_2950.jpeg

IMG_2951.jpeg

IMG_2952.jpeg

IMG_2954.jpeg

IMG_2956.jpeg

IMG_2959.jpeg

IMG_2960.jpeg

IMG_2961.jpeg

IMG_2964.jpeg

IMG_2970.jpeg

IMG_2977.jpeg

IMG_2981.jpeg

IMG_9850.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG
I wonder if Granger knew they were dealing with THE Sausage King of Chicago?

Love the write up! Beautiful Bronco!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats and thanks for the write up. I can’t wait to pick mine up some year :cool: .

Hopefully I’ll get to meet the Granger Gang when I go out in August to test drive and drool! I’ll wear a bib, I promise.
Sponsored