First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just did some analysis on the 2000+ orders thread and 59.3% of the Badlands orders that have an automatic transmission have opted for the Sasquatch package. So it would seem that a majority vote in favor of spending the extra $2500 for the Wheels, Tires, Fender Flares, 10mm lift and 4.7 gearing.
Sponsored

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're all building our own rigs. We all know our individual needs wants, gotta haves. Weighing out the options and pricing is part of the process. Good luck in your journey. I settled on my build months ago, Appalachian snow runner for me, Basesquatch. You build what suits you...
Perfectly said

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. That was just another B&P "glitch." If you want 4.7 and auto you have to go Squatch. BL manual comes with 4.7's standard.
I may be starting to get confused. The only difference between BL and SAS in regards to axels is the gearing in the rear differential, correct? 4.46 in BL and 4.7 with SAS.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may be starting to get confused. The only difference between BL and SAS in regards to axels is the gearing in the rear differential, correct? 4.46 in BL and 4.7 with SAS.
Well, the gearing in the front and the back must be the same... but basically, yes.

Manual BL: 4.7
Automatic BL: 4.46
Sasquatch BL: 4.7

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost.
BL non-Squatch manual transmission = 4.7gears
BL non-Squatch automatic transmission = 4.46gears
BL Squatch with either transmission = 4.7 gears

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll take that bet. Anyone who drives their Bronco with Sas is using their Sas!!! lol
You know what I mean. I’m talking it’s potential. Not just driving it

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would like to see some hard proof before I take your word for it. We've been discussing this topic for months and I have yet to see anything definitive.
All the hard facts are right there.

Just go into your local dealership and ask them to explain the differences before you test drive the Bronco. The Bronco rep should be sufficiently trained and up to speed on all things Bronco. That's what the training is for!

Or you can engage in Mr. Levine's twat and ask him to finger out the twatters and get the specific parts numbers listed along with technical specs.

Lastly: as the vehicle hasn't been released yet, you can push your order back to MY22 and wait for the answers to come out here once deliveries start happening.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same as has been posted dozens of time and with quite a few of it's own threads on the subject....

I'm not making this up!

Ford Bronco The great Sasq Mystery: rip-off or reasonable - BL Bronco gearin

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know what I mean. I’m talking it’s potential. Not just driving it
I know what you mean, but we are making this out to be more than it is. There are cars all over the country not being used to their full potential. Some buy to use, some buy what looks good. If everyone was just buying what they need then none of us would be paying $50K for a truck we'll take off road and trash it.

Sponsored

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm interested in seeing the prices on the Ford performance parts. The 4.88 and the 5.3 gears, the offroad suspension lift, even the tune. If I can get the 4.88 ring and pinion, and the lift on my badlands with optional wheels all I need now is flares and bigger tires. I could adequately sling 37's at that point. Because of this, I'm opting out of sas and waiting until q4 this year for the price release on that.
Lift, 4.88 gears, the tune and 37's! That would be a beast! In my opinion. Lol

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Best deal is to take non-Sasquatch Badlands and leave it that way. It'll do everything 99.5% of people need with no after-market mods. And it won't look cartoonish on monster tires. Even if you decided to size-up later, you don't need the only-slightly shorter diff gearing. This is especially true if you're getting the 2.7. When did we get to the point where the already-better-than-just-about-anything-else 4.46 isn't good enough for not-quite-35" tires?
I Agree , i ordered a non squach, 3.0 auto but i could of swore you could select the lower gearing instead of the 4.46 with out squach on build and price , but dont see the need to switch regardless . Am i wrong?

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I Agree , i ordered a non squach, 3.0 auto but i could of swore you could select the lower gearing instead of the 4.46 with out squach on build and price , but dont see the need to switch regardless . Am i wrong?
Build and price is wrong. Follow the order guide.

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know what you mean, but we are making this out to be more than it is. There are cars all over the country not being used to their full potential. Some buy to use, some buy what looks good. If everyone was just buying what they need then none of us would be paying $50K for a truck we'll take off road and trash it.
And that’s the thing.
Dreams: “oh I’m gonna take it on the trail, it needs to be able to pull this or that, I need to be able to mow my lawn with it.” Lol

Reality: daily driver Most mud it sees is if I park in my or someone else is yard. Maybe the deer camp. (Dirt road a 2wd can make)

cause not many will take a $50k new vehicle and use and abuse it like 80s/90s 4x4 beaters

like I said. Most with a SAS will use it on the road to show it off. They won’t be trying to sink it in a mud hole.
Sponsored

Last edited: