Sponsored

The Harlequin Bronco will be easy to make, just need some people to trade with me...

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
All

All those golfs there are actually owned by one single person apparently. He got one, and made it his mission to get one in each chassis color. (the rocker panel and roof color is the *actual* color of the car)
Those were factory produced. They made about 275 of them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know about jaws, but you would see a lot of pointing and laughing. (Hint: they wouldn't be laughing with you)

Besides, just open the door of most trims, you'll see a garish display of mismatched colors in the factory interior.
If so
Yep, and that dude in particular has six of them last I heard, I think it's the guy that runs this site: http://www.rossvw.com/harlequin/
This is a rabbit hole that I did not expect to go down. Fascinating. Interesting that it appears that some got repainted in all one color.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
If so

This is a rabbit hole that I did not expect to go down. Fascinating. Interesting that it appears that some got repainted in all one color.
I didn't read the link but from what I understand some dealer in Atlanta had a few they couldn't sell so eventually they disassembled them then reassembled them so that they were all a single color then sold them.

A little disappointing but understandable from the dealers standpoint I guess.