Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Long time commenter, first time poster.
Are you stuck in production like me? I was a 10/20 build date, and a 10/21 production date. Still as such on the pizza tracker, had an estimated delivery (etaEndDate) for last week, still hasn't changed. No built email. My modules have populated. But I haven't heard anything over the last 3+ weeks. My dealership hasn't been able to get any info.

I got some help from a very nice user in the 10/25 build group and the "Official my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my railcar" thread, and I seem to be in a group of VINs that are awaiting a component of some type, according to This comment.

I put my VIN in palsapp.com and it says the origin city is Atlanta (which is actually where I live), and in a "pending" status. Using Chrome's dev tools, I looked further in the actual response data, my "vehicleStatus" is "ASN." I'm not sure if that's better than "on hold" like some others have.

Maybe if we can pool our resources and collective knowledge, we might just be able to figure out what the hell is going on.

EDIT: Are you listening @Ford Motor Company?
Sponsored

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you stuck in production like me? I was a 10/20 build date, and a 10/21 production date. Still as such on the pizza tracker, had an estimated delivery (etaEndDate) for last week, still hasn't changed. No built email. My modules have populated. But I haven't heard anything over the last 3+ weeks. My dealership hasn't been able to get any info.

I got some help from a very nice user in the 10/25 build group and the "Official my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my railcar" thread, and I seem to be in a group of VINs that are awaiting a component of some type, according to This comment.

I put my VIN in palsapp.com and it says the origin city is Atlanta (which is actually where I live), and in a "pending" status. Using Chrome's dev tools, I looked further in the actual response data, my "vehicleStatus" is "ASN." I'm not sure if that's better than "on hold" like some others have.

Maybe if we can pool our resources and collective knowledge, we might just be able to figure out what the hell is going on.

For the palsapp mine says the same with Atlanta as the origin since mine is coming to GA as well. I was doing some research on what ASN means and at least what I could find it means Advanced Shipping Notice. And when talking with my dealer the vehicles will come by rail to Lawrenceville I believe then by truck to the dealerships from there. So I am assuming palsapp won't update for us until it is getting picked up by a truck from the rail yard.

OP
OP

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For the palsapp mine says the same with Atlanta as the origin since mine is coming to GA as well. I was doing some research on what ASN means and at least what I could find it means Advanced Shipping Notice. And when talking with my dealer the vehicles will come by rail to Lawrenceville I believe then by truck to the dealerships from there. So I am assuming palsapp won't update for us until it is getting picked up by a truck from the rail yard.
Thanks for the info -- I came up with the same conclusion about ASN as well, and my dealership also said everything is delivered to Lawrenceville too, so that info seems legit. I was excited when I saw Atlanta on there, but it appears to mean pretty much nothing.

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I will sadly register as a member of this group. 10/28 blend, "produced" on 10/29, still "in production." I've spent at least 15 hours trying to get any sliver of info from @Ford Motor Company but everyone I talk to seems to have less info than I have been able to track down from this site. Sold my truck because the dealer told me on the 29th that it should be here by the 15th, and now I'm just trying to game the system of work travel to have a rental at most times.

Atcoop

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too am a member of this group but from a blend date prior. 9/8 blend date, 9/13 produced. Still showing in production and well past my estimated delivery date of 10/28. Dealer told me last week that it needs an additional QC.

Sponsored

Clobbit

First Edition
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was stuck in production from 68 days ago until today. I called the Bronco support line twice during that time and they couldnā€™t really tell me what the problem was, but told me to assume it was related to the MIC top. No comms ever received from Ford, dealer had no info either. Even reached out to Mike Levine on Twitter and got a generic response that the plant was working as hard as they could. Unfortunately, there isnā€™t much you can do other than to simply wait it out. There are others who have been waiting even longer than I did. I hope your wait is relatively short.

amberervin

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco; 2020 Toyota 4Runner; 2018 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Iā€™m stuck in this group also šŸ˜” 10/29 blend and still stuck in production. Iā€™m also pulling Atlanta as my origin in Palsapp. My Bronco is going to Tennessee but I figured it would go by rail to Nashville or Atlanta one and be picked there by truck. It may be way above my paygrade but how did you find the status of your Bronco as ā€œASNā€?

OP
OP

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m stuck in this group also šŸ˜” 10/29 blend and still stuck in production. Iā€™m also pulling Atlanta as my origin in Palsapp. My Bronco is going to Tennessee but I figured it would go by rail to Nashville or Atlanta one and be picked there by truck. It may be way above my paygrade but how did you find the status of your Bronco as ā€œASNā€?
On your web browser you can usually right click and hit "Inspect element", or something to that degree. F12 sometimes works as a shortcut. This opens dev tools and is usually a console at the bottom of the screen.

Select the "network" tab. Then submit your VIN on the pals app -- your VIN should pop up on the list in the network tab. Click on that, then you should see a "response" tab. (Usually under the network tab section).

This allows you to see the JSON response. The palsapp UI populated some of those fields, but not all. There are additional fields in that captured response that may have useful info. If you're still stuck I can post some screenshots after work, but that's the general gist, hope that helps!

OP
OP

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will sadly register as a member of this group. 10/28 blend, "produced" on 10/29, still "in production." I've spent at least 15 hours trying to get any sliver of info from @Ford Motor Company but everyone I talk to seems to have less info than I have been able to track down from this site. Sold my truck because the dealer told me on the 29th that it should be here by the 15th, and now I'm just trying to game the system of work travel to have a rental at most times.
Oof, sorry to hear. I just sold my 06 GTO under the same pretenses so I understand. Lucky for me I work from home and my wife has a vehicle.

Sponsored
OP
OP

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was stuck in production from 68 days ago until today. I called the Bronco support line twice during that time and they couldnā€™t really tell me what the problem was, but told me to assume it was related to the MIC top. No comms ever received from Ford, dealer had no info either. Even reached out to Mike Levine on Twitter and got a generic response that the plant was working as hard as they could. Unfortunately, there isnā€™t much you can do other than to simply wait it out. There are others who have been waiting even longer than I did. I hope your wait is relatively short.
Glad you're out of the woods! It does us all some good to see some getting resolved. Seems crazy to me though! The way they're cranking out the current build weeks but left so many behind.

amberervin

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco; 2020 Toyota 4Runner; 2018 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On your web browser you can usually right click and hit "Inspect element", or something to that degree. F12 sometimes works as a shortcut. This opens dev tools and is usually a console at the bottom of the screen.

Select the "network" tab. Then submit your VIN on the pals app -- your VIN should pop up on the list in the network tab. Click on that, then you should see a "response" tab. (Usually under the network tab section).

This allows you to see the JSON response. The palsapp UI populated some of those fields, but not all. There are additional fields in that captured response that may have useful info. If you're still stuck I can post some screenshots after work, but that's the general gist, hope that helps!
Thank you so much! Wow! Youā€™re good to be able to walk me through it šŸ˜‚ I am also showing vehicle status of ā€œASNā€.
Sponsored