Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another sad attempt to steer traffic to your YT channel. You're purposely posting in the wrong area as well. Lame.

Ford Bronco The Jeep Wrangler owners should be pissed……😁 1651610369011
Sponsored

v8venom

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 392 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree, I have not driven one you got me on that one. I think the 392 is super cool, but I can't bring myself to spend that kind of doe on any car, and I'm loving my Base bronco for 1/3 the price and 1/2 the price of high end Broncos. I do wish Ford offered normally aspirated options on lower end Broncos.
The 392 is actually my wife's. We needed a four door for our three big ass dogs and she test drove the 392 and was hooked. I'm not mad about it though and I didn't pay ADM. I wish Ford offered a Coyote powered Bronco. That would be pretty cool.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler owners are just angry that a smart car can easily flipped them over if hit on the right spot and since the safety rating for jeeps are like 1 star if they flipped they prob not getting back up 🤣
See my thread on Big Oly, flipped during race, uprighted and continued on. But, hey if any CJ out there changes hands north of a million it probably could flip and right itself (75) Big Oly takes a beating but keeps on ticking | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How does a bigger motor fix the sloppy steering inherent with a solid axle and recirculating ball steering?
It is my humble opinion that the sloppy steering is unrelated to recirculating ball +/- axle type. It took Ford until 1974 to adopt rack and pinion (initially in the Mustang), but I believe the Jeep steering slop develops from the 4 link (control arms to Jeepers)with Panhard rod front suspension in the Wrangler that is essentially unchanged from the first Cherokees. These 2 links per side are mounted to vehicle at their rear points, not front and so you are pushing the axle with the frame instead of pulling it, Try pushing a rope. If they were trailing arms instead of leading arms. Regardless of axle type, single or double A-arms with McPherson struts are far better in my book

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Another sad attempt to steer traffic to your YT channel. You're purposely posting in the wrong area as well. Lame.

Ford Bronco The Jeep Wrangler owners should be pissed……😁 1651610369011
what do I gain from you watching my YouTube channel?

Sponsored

Jwwells62

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a Jeep and Bronco owner I chuckle at these videos. I drive my vehicles both on and off road and each vehicle has their deficiencies. For example, the Bronco does not have the articulation the Jeep has and throws tires in the air like it wants to Jeep wave while the Jeep confidently remains on the ground in the same set of circumstances. On the highway at higher speeds, my two door Rubicon is not as pleasant to drive as my 2 door Bronco and I thoroughly enjoy that experience created by the IFS and Bilstein shocks.

Now my 392 Wrangler absolutely obliterates the pavement in ways the Bronco could only dream and then off-road it eats up rocks too. So again these videos/comments while subjective are usually biased and people have a hard time being honest about the capabilities and deficiencies of their vehicles.
So 1st off as someone who loves all vehicles. How do you like your 392? I had looked at 1 but just like Ford if you found 1 on the lot huge markup. but read a couple of things on Jeep forums that they had a issue dissipating heat because of the size of the engine? Curious and this is totally not something designed to bring out the snarky jerks that at times seem to lurk in forums

v8venom

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So 1st off as someone who loves all vehicles. How do you like your 392? I had looked at 1 but just like Ford if you found 1 on the lot huge markup. but read a couple of things on Jeep forums that they had a issue dissipating heat because of the size of the engine? Curious and this is totally not something designed to bring out the snarky jerks that at times seem to lurk in forums
I’ve had zero heat issues with it and I honestly love it. The 4WD all the time makes it super fun to drive on the street especially if you just want to rip it off the line. Great exhaust tone too and so far has been great on the trails. I added 35’s and saw no decrease in power or drivability. Hope That answers your question.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve had zero heat issues with it and I honestly love it. The 4WD all the time makes it super fun to drive on the street especially if you just want to rip it off the line. Great exhaust tone too and so far has been great on the trails. I added 35’s and saw no decrease in power or drivability. Hope That answers your question.
If they would have put the 392 in my Gladiator I’d still have her.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is my humble opinion that the sloppy steering is unrelated to recirculating ball +/- axle type. It took Ford until 1974 to adopt rack and pinion (initially in the Mustang), but I believe the Jeep steering slop develops from the 4 link (control arms to Jeepers)with Panhard rod front suspension in the Wrangler that is essentially unchanged from the first Cherokees. These 2 links per side are mounted to vehicle at their rear points, not front and so you are pushing the axle with the frame instead of pulling it, Try pushing a rope. If they were trailing arms instead of leading arms. Regardless of axle type, single or double A-arms with McPherson struts are far better in my book
Hydro assist makes a big difference with steering both on and off road

Jwwells62

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the idea of the big V8 and horsepower. I miss that sound and no desire to try and modify my Bronco exhaust wise. I think the 392's all come Hardtop? But guessing you can put like a Bestop on it maybe?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love the idea of the big V8 and horsepower. I miss that sound and no desire to try and modify my Bronco exhaust wise. I think the 392's all come Hardtop? But guessing you can put like a Bestop on it maybe?
Wonder what mileage the 392 crowd is seeing. Year ago I had the V8 Dodge Dakotas and they got as good or better mileage than the v6 motors.

v8venom

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can get that one touch but I don’t like it so I went hard top.

v8venom

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder what mileage the 392 crowd is seeing. Year ago I had the V8 Dodge Dakotas and they got as good or better mileage than the v6 motors.
im roughly around 14mpg. It’s a 21 gallon tank and if I cruise I’ll get roughly 300 miles to the tank.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Full disclosure, I have not read this entire thread. WHY do people loose their minds over the 2 dr vs the 4dr? The difference in capability is minuscule. Both are real broncos regardless what some people think. I am a Ford fan so the fact that someone is getting a bronco is great with me. Get what you want and fits your life better. The fact that I am getting a 4dr does not mean that I do not appreciate a 2 dr.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Full disclosure, I have not read this entire thread. WHY do people loose their minds over the 2 dr vs the 4dr? The difference in capability is minuscule. Both are real broncos regardless what some people think. I am a Ford fan so the fact that someone is getting a bronco is great with me. Get what you want and fits your life better. The fact that I am getting a 4dr does not mean that I do not appreciate a 2 dr.
I made a video sharing my personal experience owning both. I guess if you look at a 2 door car versus 4 door car or maybe a 2 door truck versus a 4 door. Usually there is a big difference in the vehicles. But not so much for the Broncos and I had people asking me on my YouTube channel asking me to make a video.
Sponsored