First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 392 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not all JL’s are easy to drive in the highway. The steering box issue has got to be addressed by Jeep. I have had nothing but issues with mine. I wouldn’t consider damn near being pushed into semi’s safe. I can no longer drive mine on the highway.
i know…..I addressed this much earlier. I had issues with steering with my JL back in 20118 that were ultimately fixed through TSB’s and warranty claims. With that being said, previous Gen Wranglers are worse than the JL.
Sponsored

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i know…..I addressed this much earlier. I had issues with steering with my JL back in 20118 that were ultimately fixed through TSB’s and warranty claims. With that being said, previous Gen Wranglers are worse than the JL.
I got the new steering box and have a bracket on and it still wonders. I also put other parts on that I paid for that Jeep told me to do. None of it fixed my issue. Thai coming off a 2018 JL lemon that Jeep had to buy back because of… steering issue. I’m very much looking forward to highway driving in my Bronco!

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, if my Bronco Badlands ever gets built it will share the garage with my Wrangler Rubicon and Gladiator. Plenty of love to go around for all of these vehicles.
Some on this site keep pushing the narrative just buy both (Jeep and Bronco). There are obvious reasons why this is not a valid option for most, even if money is not a factor.

v8venom

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 392 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the new steering box and have a bracket on and it still wonders. I also put other parts on that I paid for that Jeep told me to do. None of it fixed my issue. Thai coming off a 2018 JL lemon that Jeep had to buy back because of… steering issue. I’m very much looking forward to highway driving in my Bronco!
Much better experience on the highway for sure. Sucks they couldn’t get it right for you. The 18 JL’s had some crazy steering issues for sure. Definitely worked out in my 21 model. My 18 steered better after I put some modifications on it but I rarely went over 80 in it. You won’t have that issue in the Bronco.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But uhm hey please Jeep Wranglers owners I don’t want everyone owning a Bronco and waving at me😝 Damn my 2 door is just as bad ass as my 4 Door 😎

Kind of tired of seeing this silliness lingering in What's New / Trending topics. Wrangler Vs Bronco? Who cares.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love these: "this vs. that" videos and comparisons. Which is better?
Which is better for what? What is the mission for your vehicle?
Yeah, and why does any other vehicle owner need to be pissed about someone else's opinion?

I don't care what someone is driving... there isn't a "perfect" vehicle out there.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love these: "this vs. that" videos and comparisons. Which is better?
Which is better for what? What is the mission for your vehicle?
Which is better for people to boast about on a forum maybe?

B Spence

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Raptor SVT 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have wanted a jeep for all of those reason of the open air, the off road capabilities( not for real off-roading but for the bad weather and capabilities) but i have had several Jeep products and Chrysler product and have always had electrical issues. So no Jeep for Me. When Ford announced the new Bronco I was overjoyed. Went out and became an early reservation holder. I had enjoyed my Bronco II in Colorado some years ago. I drive a 2010 Ford Raptor SVT 6.2L - and now I have received a email that my Bronco has shipped. WoooHooo - so i am really looking forward to my new Bronco experience.

Sponsored

Punisher4135

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a Jeep and Bronco owner I chuckle at these videos. I drive my vehicles both on and off road and each vehicle has their deficiencies. For example, the Bronco does not have the articulation the Jeep has and throws tires in the air like it wants to Jeep wave while the Jeep confidently remains on the ground in the same set of circumstances. On the highway at higher speeds, my two door Rubicon is not as pleasant to drive as my 2 door Bronco and I thoroughly enjoy that experience created by the IFS and Bilstein shocks.

Now my 392 Wrangler absolutely obliterates the pavement in ways the Bronco could only dream and then off-road it eats up rocks too. So again these videos/comments while subjective are usually biased and people have a hard time being honest about the capabilities and deficiencies of their vehicles.
I pick up my 392 tomorrow. I have a 22 Wildtrak so it will be fun to see which one stays.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But uhm hey please Jeep Wranglers owners I don’t want everyone owning a Bronco and waving at me😝 Damn my 2 door is just as bad ass as my 4 Door 😎

I have to disagree. Your 2-door is way more badass than a 4-door. 😜

Spedkilz

Base
First Name
Brian Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base

I thought this was an exhaust ad
Sponsored