BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sometimes it’s not what you say it’s how you say it.

Perfectly fine to be upset with how much or how little pics/info have been released on this top. But some (not all) of you are being jerks about it.

In the same way we’re not obligated to purchase their product or give them money, they don’t owe us anything either. Lighten up people lol

Happy Wednesday y’all!!
Sponsored

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your q & a, though informative was very annoying. Me being picky just copy and paste the text, we can read more than 1 question at a time. I am looking forward to seeing these pros you mentioned.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

it blows my mind that after ten pages and i guess a year of getting nothing out of this company, somebody is having to drive out to them to take the photos and do the job they should have done in the first place. what a tone deaf company. fwiw i found someone local up here who was willing to sell me their hard top yesterday so i'm rolling happy, and so glad i didn't trust these hosers with a preorder
How much did you end up paying for the hardtop?

Just curious how much these are going for on second hand market.

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How much did you end up paying for the hardtop?

Just curious how much these are going for on second hand market.
drove across the line into NY and swapped some guy's late 22 hard top for my 21 soft top + $5500, it was a steal considering my dealer wanted 25k to order the parts for a new hard top

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty funny banter from some of these posters. Especially when in all likelihood the same people probably drove hundreds of miles to see an actual Bronco at a super celebration or the one making it's rounds to the dealerships back in 2021 because Ford couldn't even get demos out. You all placed orders anyhow! Now, they post a few quick pictures and videos from an iPhone and everyone thinks they are hiding something, yet they have offered to let anyone stop by to see for themselves (and this is criticized?). Maybe their photographer is on vacation or who knows what. Pretty sure we all want more pics and the top to be delivered yesterday but that's not reality. Let this be a lesson to all vendors and product developers to not post drawings, intentions, photos, or information until your product is packaged, ready to ship, and photographed by a professional marketing firm.

If I wanted the crappy, noisy, and ugly Ford top I would have ordered one in the first place. If you are out you are out. Go trade your soft top and add on the cost of the ADV top for a second hand oem top to someone who obviously doesn't like the Ford top to begin (why they are selling it). You can then stop your complaining (at least until you get the squeaky, leaking, delaminating, Ford Flex looking top home on your Bronco).

Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please explain where I attacked the quality of their work?
You now have a prototype, that's great. However, failure to give us any close up photos tells us there are serious issues you are trying to hide.
Presumption, hardly, I've spent decades in product development, EVERY Prototype requires rework and sometimes a second, third, or more Prototypes to be built, until the design is mature enough to go into production. This is why schedules slip and deliveries are delayed, that is a simple fact of Product Development.
I work in product development too, I'm well aware that there are always adjustments between the prototype and the production unit, however it is very much presumption to claim that they are covering up issues just because they aren't posting photos in a way that you like.

If you're so certain that this hardtop will require rework, why are you demanding closeup photos of it? Why hound them for pictures when you also seem to think that this iteration will not be reflective of the final product? Maybe they don't want closeup photos circulating of their prototype when the fit and finish of their production versions is expected to be much better. That's not shady behavior, that's just common sense, lots of companies don't show off WIPs for that exact reason, but I'm sure you'd be even more skeptical with them if they hadn't posted any footage of it at all.

Dwadeuru10

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Asking because I didn't see it in the FAQ.

Since the soft tops come with a hardtop conversion kit, will these tops work with those? Or does the Wiper Wash Assembly upgrade need to be purchased as well?

Thank you!

TimBee

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its simple economics-two doors already come with hardtops so there is going to be almost no demand for a product like this. Maybe in 5-8 years from now when people buy them second hand or if the OEM tops don't hold up well (hopefully not)
Good point and I understand the economics of it all. But damn, that properly angled C /D pillar looks great!

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Reel has been posted on their IG with by far the best and clearest shots of some areas that haven't been shown yet. It also put my mind at ease regarding the UV Black Texture color. Looks really good!

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

New Reel has been posted on their IG with by far the best and clearest shots of some areas that haven't been shown yet. It also put my mind at ease regarding the UV Black Texture color. Looks really good!
For all that will ask shortly, we are gathering content to post on the forum. We have a professional photoshoot this weekend and those photos will be posted once the photographer sends them to us. We have simple iPhone pictures that will be taken today and posted soon on the forum. In the mean time, feel free to check the IG until the new forum post is available.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went on Instagram successfully (that's a achievement for me) , and saw the latest posting of the hardtop. THAT WAS A TREMENDOUS IMPROVEMENT IN INFORMATION FLOW. I wish that would have been posted originally instead of a jumping around psych.
In my opinion, the hardtop is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, I love the hatch opening. Overall looks really really nice-- its worth the wait . cants wait for the professional shoot to see the inside better, and I have to go back and see if it has drip guards like the initial rendition.

Now all we have to do is find out when the individual tops are being shipped.

again congrats to ADV, it looks fantastic, also interesting the way it ships in 4 pieces which should result in a smaller shipping package. looking forward to the detailed installation video.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a professional photoshoot this weekend and those photos will be posted once the photographer sends them to us. We have simple iPhone pictures that will be taken today and posted soon on the forum.
As was suspected and obvious to most intelligent people.

Btw looks great! Love the details.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm curious to see the interior view of the top.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm curious to see the interior view of the top.
Its very difficult to get a good interior picture because of everything inside that is blocking the view (Seats) but I took one on my iphone which will be uploaded with the next post.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went on Instagram successfully (that's a achievement for me) , and saw the latest posting of the hardtop. THAT WAS A TREMENDOUS IMPROVEMENT IN INFORMATION FLOW. I wish that would have been posted originally instead of a jumping around psych.
In my opinion, the hardtop is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, I love the hatch opening. Overall looks really really nice-- its worth the wait . cants wait for the professional shoot to see the inside better, and I have to go back and see if it has drip guards like the initial rendition.

Now all we have to do is find out when the individual tops are being shipped.

again congrats to ADV, it looks fantastic, also interesting the way it ships in 4 pieces which should result in a smaller shipping package. looking forward to the detailed installation video.
Couldn't agree more. Hoping modular isn't too far down the pipeline but I get it...Trying to knock out a trip out west to pick up the Hardtop (Cali), Trailrax TRMR (Utah), GFC RTT (Montana) and attempting to align everything being produced and ready to snag!
Sponsored