First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
While everyone else is complaining, I'm just struggling with deciding on black or white.
Did a couple crude photoshops with Shadow black w/retro stripe, which is what I've got...
Ford Bronco The Moment You've All Been Waiting For🙏  FORD BRONCO HARDTOP PROTOTYPE by ADV Fiberglass (Q&A Added) STripe White
'

Ford Bronco The Moment You've All Been Waiting For🙏  FORD BRONCO HARDTOP PROTOTYPE by ADV Fiberglass (Q&A Added) Stripe black
Sponsored

AZBaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Def loving the new more detailed video, and very much looking forward to the professional pics next week. Any general idea on timeline for a white proto we can view? Really looking to gauge how close to the match is to Oxford White. I appreciate all the hard work ADV....cheers.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Def loving the new more detailed video, and very much looking forward to the professional pics next week. Any general idea on timeline for a white proto we can view? Really looking to gauge how close to the match is to Oxford White. I appreciate all the hard work ADV....cheers.
We will show the white textured on a production unit later this year.

CHEESE

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Bronco, Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for building and offering a product for our Bronco's. Kind of excited to get a hard top now.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couldn't agree more. Hoping modular isn't too far down the pipeline but I get it...Trying to knock out a trip out west to pick up the Hardtop (Cali), Trailrax TRMR (Utah), GFC RTT (Montana) and attempting to align everything being produced and ready to snag!
I have the roof rack and waiting for the hard top and it looks like the rack is a little bit longer. I wonder what it would look like in real but here is my photoshop...

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 3.53.38 PM.png

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My June ‘21 Bronco doesn’t have the metal plates on the roll bars for the latches - which is part of the “prep kit” - are those included with yours? Outside of that - I believe those are the only components outside of the wiper/defrost elements. Correct me if I’m wrong.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh so entertaining the past few days in here. Thought I would chime in and join the party. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For those who may have not been around.......

I had the cash and ready to buy a Bronco the minute I saw this..........

Ford Bronco The Moment You've All Been Waiting For🙏  FORD BRONCO HARDTOP PROTOTYPE by ADV Fiberglass (Q&A Added) 20200306_000848

For those that do not know this is the very first pic we saw of the new Bronc. I believe it was March of 2020. I only needed this picture to know I wanted one and was ready to buy. I did not need detailed photos or marketing hype, I knew just by that photo I wanted it.

Alot like @ADV Fiberglass coming out with the then new 2" fender system that I knew at first sight I was hooked and had to have and of course the obligatory 4DR first so I waited and stood by patently for ADV to release the 5" version, 4dr, then the 2" version for the 2dr, to this date I don't believe we have even seen the "real" 5" 2dr version, only a render, and guess what...................... I STILL WANT THEM. I would have like to see a bigger "bulge" in the fender and not so much flare but hey that's cool John said they could not do that because of the fuel door. No problem.......................STILL WANT THEM.

Keep up the good work John don't let some of these keyboard warriors give you shit, just keep your nose to the grindstone and pedal to the metal. I'm sure by the time Ford finally decides to build my Aug of 2020 reservation you will have the 2dr 5" fenders available.

That is all I have for now Horsemen!!!!

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the roof rack and waiting for the hard top and it looks like the rack is a little bit longer. I wonder what it would look like in real but here is my photoshop...

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 3.53.38 PM.png
My June ‘21 Bronco doesn’t have the metal plates on the roll bars for the latches - which is part of the “prep kit” - are those included with yours? Outside of that - I believe those are the only components outside of the wiper/defrost elements. Correct me if I’m wrong.
We are in the process of developing that part as an upgradable option. Majority of Broncos already have it so it wont be necessary to include for every hardtop order.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh so entertaining the past few days in here. Thought I would chime in and join the party. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For those who may have not been around.......

I had the cash and ready to buy a Bronco the minute I saw this..........

Ford Bronco The Moment You've All Been Waiting For🙏  FORD BRONCO HARDTOP PROTOTYPE by ADV Fiberglass (Q&A Added) 20200306_000848

For those that do not know this is the very first pic we saw of the new Bronc. I believe it was March of 2020. I only needed this picture to know I wanted one and was ready to buy. I did not need detailed photos or marketing hype, I knew just by that photo I wanted it.

Alot like @ADV Fiberglass coming out with the then new 2" fender system that I knew at first sight I was hooked and had to have and of course the obligatory 4DR first so I waited and stood by patently for ADV to release the 5" version, 4dr, then the 2" version for the 2dr, to this date I don't believe we have even seen the "real" 5" 2dr version, only a render, and guess what...................... I STILL WANT THEM. I would have like to see a bigger "bulge" in the fender and not so much flare but hey that's cool John said they could not do that because of the fuel door. No problem.......................STILL WANT THEM.

Keep up the good work John don't let some of these keyboard warriors give you shit, just keep your nose to the grindstone and pedal to the metal. I'm sure by the time Ford finally decides to build my Aug of 2020 reservation you will have the 2dr 5" fenders available.

That is all I have for now Horsemen!!!!
Thank you for the awesome post! We look forward to doing business with you. Have a fantastic night!

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
From a render to a mile long slide show presentation of text. Lol this has been a fun fiasco to witness over the last 9 years. The actual prototype looks a little more bloated than I expected. It does look less bad in the black and white photo for some reason at least.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
As for the title this is Not the moment I’ve been waiting for. The price point is too high. With jeep four door aftermarket tops available starting around $2,800 (DV8 Off-road Ranger hard Top $2,799.99 from extreme terrain) and up from there. I will wait for the moment a more reasonably priced top hits the market.

BroncoOB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia, Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This looks very good but why not make it modular like OEM. I will wait for a modular version as I enjoy the ability to remove the top. I assume removal of a single piece hardtop requires two people.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com