Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's just not true. Look at my build below, I checked my PSP date again yesterday, it hasn't changed in the past month (it still could).

Also reservation date/order is not the only factor, there are a host of other factors that may cause one Bronco to be built earlier than another.

Reservation 1/15/2021
Order 5/4/2021
VIN assigned and PSP set 5/24/2021
PSP date 7/26/2021

I have all the problem items other than SAS.

How will it shake out, who knows, I might get bumped between now and 7/26/2021. It's just the way it is, and no, it's not fair for some of the people who were first to say "yes, I want one".

The original post was refreshing, because it was straight forward and transparent. This is the communication that has been needed.
priority order more than likely.
Sponsored

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This statement unfortunately has sparked some serious concern!

This suggests those reservations converted to orders that remain unfulfilled at the end of the MY2021 production run, will have priority over those who deferred to MY2022 (encouraged to do so by Ford & the dealerships) no matter their reservation date.

Please tell me that's not the case, because that's flat out wrong!!
Serious question: why do you think spillover MY21 orders will have priority over MY22 orders?

I am guessing by Nov 2021 or so, where Ford has scheduled all they can for MY21. All unbuilt MY21 orders (remember, MY21 was a "wishlist" item, not guaranteed by any means. Meaning everyone can choose MY21, but certainly not everyone will be able to fit into the scheduling) will become MY22 also, and fall back inline based on scheduling formula (timestamp, commodity, batching, etc etc).

Peter

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
priority order more than likely.
No priority that I am aware of. I think that it's based on the allocation of vehicles that went through military auto sales, but I am no one special and was not given any priority or special treatment.

Unless you are aware of any special priority given to military auto sales.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

See how nice that is?? FORD, see how that works??? happy people just to get actual info!!! So nice and refreshing. Open the door, mushrooms are coming out of the dark!

Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
We needed some good news.

I like that we are down to just the hard top being a supply limit. Hopefully that will get better soon.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I'm sure it's little solace to those with early reservations and still no VIN, yesterday's announcement was a huge step forward in Bringing Back Bronco. While there is a LOT to be excited about, it's worth tempering our expectations a bit a lot of yesterday's info.

So, do you feel more excited to know that Broncos are being built or more frustrated that yours ain't one of them?

Personally, it makes me more anxious. I am definitely checking on my order more often and getting just a little more disappointed when I see mine has not been scheduled. First 6 hour reservation 2DR, 2.3, MT, LUX,

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Serious question: why do you think spillover MY21 orders will have priority over MY22 orders?

I am guessing by Nov 2021 or so, where Ford has scheduled all they can for MY21. All unbuilt MY21 orders (remember, MY21 was a "wishlist" item, not guaranteed by any means. Meaning everyone can choose MY21, but certainly not everyone will be able to fit into the scheduling) will become MY22 also, and fall back inline based on scheduling formula (timestamp, commodity, batching, etc etc).

Peter
Peter, I merely stated Ross's wording "Suggests..." it as a possibility. Otherwise I wholeheartedly agree with your understanding of how it should play out.

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"I'm out in Dayton quite a bit! We're just a few miles off of 70 east of Columbus so it's a flat, straight shot. I'll return the offer - my Bronco is being built next Thursday so I should have it in a few weeks."

Sounds good. Im in Centerville (south side of Dayton just off 675). Unfortunately mine is still 2 months out from getting built at this point. I may take you up on a trip to see yours! I appreciate it!!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No priority that I am aware of. I think that it's based on the allocation of vehicles that went through military auto sales, but I am no one special and was not given any priority or special treatment.

Unless you are aware of any special priority given to military auto sales.
Dealers got 1 or 2 priority orders and you could possibly have been bumped up.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a drummer, I love you are sell great percussion instruments and are helping keep music alive in schools!

As a Bronco order holder with an ever-moving build date, I am very grateful for the time, effort and consideration you have shown at helping us get threw this process with great knowledge...Thank You!
As a drummer, did you go with the 4 door or 2 door?

bronconitis

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Ross for your detailed messages to this forum. It's very much appreciated.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Things are not moving forward until all 6/13 and 7/14 reservation are scheduled this model year. Terrible Launch. What was Ford thinking?
Sponsored