Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So if we are in the 2/3s that are pushed to Q2 2022, surely we will be getting a model year 2022?

And some people that reserve a 2022 in the future will be getting a 2023?
No - MY 21 ends in December and 22 starts in January. So the 2/3rds that get pushed get a car in 1H22
Sponsored

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If done right this could make me regret my order a bit. I don't care for the departure angles that come with pickups though.
I would trade the departure angle for more Ranger like payload and towing... and the ability to sleep in the back. On 33's I can't see myself needing much more departure or breakover for what I want to do.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really appreciate what you bring to us, but I have to disagree. Ford violated everyone's trust with the allocations and to twist the knife, the priority orders. If those things hadn't happened, they would get a full pass from me.

Regarding Mike, never met him personally and don't care to. I have yet to see him do anything to warrant him being at the level he is at Ford, much less breathing. Sorry, I just can't let it go. He is a horrible representative of Ford and the human race.
How does this take fit in with the Phillipians 4:6 reference in your message footer?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really appreciate what you bring to us, but I have to disagree. Ford violated everyone's trust with the allocations and to twist the knife, the priority orders. If those things hadn't happened, they would get a full pass from me.

Regarding Mike, never met him personally and don't care to. I have yet to see him do anything to warrant him being at the level he is at Ford, much less breathing. Sorry, I just can't let it go. He is a horrible representative of Ford and the human race.
Now, I just want to be sure I understand how Ford "violated" you.

• You volunteered to put down a $100 refundable deposit
  • You can cancel at any time and they will return your $100
  • Estimated dates turned out to be just that, estimates
  • Red bum, red bum, send the red-bum-rub right over

Your unyielding and extreme viewpoints are certainly more commonly acceptable in today's society. But it would sure suck if you had to be human for a day force others to put up with your failures.

You are a very valid candidate for cancelling your order and being made whole again. That $100 that you've been out all these weeks/months should allow your life to continue without the anger and hatred.

How them grapes taste:

giphy[1].gif

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dreams do come true.

This just happened.

IMG_20210616_191221_453.jpg

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now, I just want to be sure I understand how Ford "violated" you.

• You volunteered to put down a $100 refundable deposit
  • You can cancel at any time and they will return your $100
  • Estimated dates turned out to be just that, estimates
  • Red bum, red bum, send the red-bum-rub right over

Your unyielding and extreme viewpoints are certainly more commonly acceptable in today's society. But it would sure suck if you had to be human for a day force others to put up with your failures.

You are a very valid candidate for cancelling your order and being made whole again. That $100 that you've been out all these weeks/months should allow your life to continue without the anger and hatred.

How them grapes taste:

Ford Bronco The Morning After: Bronco Production News Update and Notes [June 16] IMG_20210616_191221_453
See that's where we differ, money is your focus, honesty is mine.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No - MY 21 ends in December and 22 starts in January. So the 2/3rds that get pushed get a car in 1H22
No to what? If the reservations for 21s will go into 22, that means we get 22s right?

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Because he's not bound by risk, or having to slander the name of the company if he's wrong even in the slightest.

Ford has a ton of liability with every communication it makes to it's customers. Every wrong step can cost billions or enrage a customer base.

OEM's have used outside people to "leak" internal information for nearly a century when they aren't able to for a variety of reasons.
What a wonderful world full of amazement and surprise it would be if every company, entity, and person on the planet had the luxury to live their lives and run their business in this manner.

Media/nightly news: Well, some shit happened today, and just like yesterday, some other shit didn’t, and we’re positive more shit will happen tomorrow……or not.

Criminal Justice System:
Judge: Do you swear to tell the perhaps, the whole perhaps, and nothing but the perhaps?
Witness: Perhaps I do.

Amazon:
Processed ??/??/????
Shipped: ??/??/????
ETA: ??/??/????

Politics:
I do solemnly swear, or affirm, or not, to support and defend the constitution and/or total anarchy, on occasion, when it suits me, so help me God or Satan.

Marriage:
Wife: Husband, did you sleep with that woman?
WyoBronc: I can’t really say……. (Now under normal circumstances, WyoBronc’s ass is in a sling for this answer. But in new Ford world I’m off the hook because that’s my answer to every question.

What a wonderful world it could be if there were no accountability and only ambiguity, vagueness and double talk. No war, no divorce, Democrats or Republicans, Religion, etc., etc., etc.,……..or not.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

lol, jfc...

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bone Saw

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a '64 Olympic mahogany snare with beech re-reings in Gold Sparkle lacquer I use quite a bit, especially for recording. They're *great* drums.

The quality issues have all been resolved. When they starting forming, cutting, and joining roof units in Plymouth (as opposed to the earlier roofs coming from Germany) there were cut and alignment issues on the 4 doors that caused ill fitment and leaking. The 2 doors didn't seem to suffer the same issues.
So clearly, the 2-door is a superior vehicle.;)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
See that's where we differ, money is your focus, honesty is mine.

Show me on the Bronco where Ford touched you? LMFAO.
Sponsored