Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See that's where we differ, money is your focus, honesty is mine.
You call it dishonesty, normal people call it best available information.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No to what? If the reservations for 21s will go into 22, that means we get 22s right?
No to 2Q22 or later, 21 production shuts down in early December, and 22 starts up after a changeover period, so could be 1Q22.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A quick clarification: The MIC hard top for the Bronco is a vastly different design consisting of a honeycomb core with thin sheets top and bottom. They are not simple injection molded panels. The manufacturing process is completely different and obviously more complicated.

Additionally, the staffing situation at the Plymouth plant has been *anything* but stable since the doors opened. Plant leadership created a toxic atmosphere that quickly chased out just about any team member who could positively contribute. While many of these problems were covered up by the lack of resin needed to manufacture tops in an appreciable capacity (thanks, COVID!), the plant has been a mess. The biggest output of tops came over the Ford plant shutdowns, when many Ford team members went from Flat Rock and MAP to help produce at Webasto.

Ford essentially took control of the plant a few months ago and have been slowly righting the ship, but we can't overstate just how big of a mess it was: New design, new tooling, toxic management, and major supply chain issues.
Ford Bronco The Morning After: Bronco Production News Update and Notes [June 16] tenor

Sponsored

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You should write all of Fords press releases for the Bronco. The way you lay out information is so much more clear and concise. Or, if nothing else, they should send you a really nice gift for explaining things that they don't seem to be able to. Your information comes across as explanations whereas theirs comes across as excuses.

So for what it's worth, thank you for that.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You call it dishonesty, normal people call it best available information.
You must be new. Dealer allocations and priority orders were not part of the communication. Months of speculating about dealer allocations were discussed and no one corrected the confusion. Tell me what the purpose of priority orders is and when it was disclosed to the people who tried all night to get their orders in on the opening day. Your right I'm not normal, I use my brain to think for myself. Ironically, in an earlier post you yourself were Taking a position against Ford. Were you not?

I quote:
"I bet a campaign by real customers telling Ford their marketing company they hired is making fun of their customers wouldn't go over too well. It's not to late to stop the silliness and start over. As dumb as you think the Ford customers are they can always smell poo poo."

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must be new. Dealer allocations and priority orders were not part of the communication. Months of speculating about dealer allocations were discussed and no one corrected the confusion. Tell me what the purpose of priority orders is and when it was disclosed to the people who tried all night to get their orders in on the opening day. Your right I'm not normal, I use my brain to think for myself. Ironically, in an earlier post you yourself were Taking a position against Ford. Were you not?

I quote:
"I bet a campaign by real customers telling Ford their marketing company they hired is making fun of their customers wouldn't go over too well. It's not to late to stop the silliness and start over. As dumb as you think the Ford customers are they can always smell poo poo."
So? It means I know what things are under their control and what isn’t. Hiring the two actors to play outdoorsy types was dumb from a marketing standpoint. Trying to navigate a rough pandemic induced market is quite another. I can tell the difference. Not everyone can.

Sponsored

Toniareppel

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's a good question. Early on if you reserved within the first three days you were early. I'm 7/14 ~7:30am. Now with people getting scheduled and build dates that reserved in August or even later, the idea of an early reservation meaning anything flew right out the window! All due to commodity restraints.
How do you find the time of the build?

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What was you build week?
Mine never shifted from 6/21. Went to "In Production" status and got my sticker tonight as parts are sequenced, scheduled to come off of final assembly next Thursday 6/24.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs