Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 1620339418617
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was going to put my truck up for sale this month. Maybe I better wait a bit. My June build might be a December build at this point. Nobody knows. Not even FoMoCo

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was going to put my truck up for sale this month. Maybe I better wait a bit. My June build might be a December build at this point. Nobody knows. Not even FoMoCo
I was hoping to get my bronco before the snow starts, but who knows. Ford did state that even with all the issues they are still on track. Although we have heard Ford say a ton of stuff only to totally change everything

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This subject popped up about 3-4 hours ago on Facebook. FoMoCo employees saying everything is going to get pushed 2weeks to a month and that we aren't getting delivery estimates in May at all.

Sponsored

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was hoping to get my bronco before the snow starts, but who knows. Ford did state that even with all the issues they are still on track. Although we have heard Ford say a ton of stuff only to totally change everything
Transparency from Ford, or even just a small update on production status, would carry so far.

The whole pandemic made a mess of everything, and people understand it.
However, it seems that Ford is handling the issues without much regard for the customers.

OP
OP
centralvabronco
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger (SOLD)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the delay show when you check your progress tracker on the Ford website?
No it does not show, in fact my original build date doesn't even show. I do have both WBDO screenshots from the dealer, the updates from them seem much more reliable than the tracker so I have never checked it.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Transparency from Ford, or even just a small update on production status, would carry so far.

The whole pandemic made a mess of everything, and people understand it.
However, it seems that Ford is handling the issues without much regard for the customers.
exactly. The bronco release has been a mess with Ford saying one thing and then totally changing things around. People would probably be less pissed off if Ford was just honest about stuff instead of not communicating at all.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stop The Hate

The recent hate I’ve seen coming from the MAP plant closing is honestly disgusting. The selfishness and overall careless reactions I’m seeing are over what???? A bronco.
Nobody is hating but for Ford not to send out a mass email to people that have reserved or ordered a Bronco letting them know about this delay is terrible PR on their part.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread ryan-reynolds-goddammit

Yeah mine got bumped 3weeks to 7/5... Still August. Still ahead of my September questimate lol 🙃

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did the “Track my Order” link tracker used to show the estimated build week? It doesn’t now. Says “in order processing”?

Bummer!

Last edited:

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes sense why Ford is dragging their butt on providing build dates. Easier to delay vs. providing a date they can't commit to...

We should start a Ford Bronco bingo game. Who has "Have a build date, which has now been delayed from the initial delayed delay?"
Or a Football type numbers / score pool? With dates instead of the score. :cool: :unsure:

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately I have a gut feeling we are gonna see more of the same for the foreseeable future. More let downs and missed target dates. I feel like that guy that keeps getting strung along by that hot girl just to get “friend zoned” later.
Sponsored