Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude I run an IT Department… I know how to look for an email. It’s not there
it was a joke. thought that was apparent with the ridiculous amount of folders I listed. Most of which I made up
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Optimism is great.... To a point. You are being irrationally optimistic. I’m one of those folks that got pushed from 6/7 to 6/28 without an email. John with SAC has been completely transparent from the start. If he says that the system is showing a new build date, I believe him. Conspiracy theory much?

72CBB844-4642-4798-910A-458020F89349.jpeg
The conspiracy would be Ford lying by saying all affected build dates get emails and only sending a portion of those. Me arguing that Ford is doing what they said and that the issue may be something else like lost emails is actually anti conspiratory.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

how does one track their order? i log into my ford account and nothing shows, just the Ford Symbol keeps flashing.... i did get an email with a vin and a production date, AND i added the info to my Ford account but now I can't see it

is there a link someone can provide?

Last edited:

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Optimism is great.... To a point. You are being irrationally optimistic. I’m one of those folks that got pushed from 6/7 to 6/28 without an email. John with SAC has been completely transparent from the start. If he says that the system is showing a new build date, I believe him. Conspiracy theory much?

72CBB844-4642-4798-910A-458020F89349.jpeg
Did you reach out to John or did he just send out an email with your updated schedule. I was going to hit him up later this week if I still hadn’t heard anything from Ford.

Sponsored

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone confirmed that their build week has NOT changed?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol. No problem. After seeing his one post about other folders I could see the confusion 😅
Unless someone runs the email server they use and knows what spam was filtered out, there is no way for anyone to prove a negative by saying the email did not end up in a local users file system. Mass emails might be chucked as spam before they get to an inbox or spam folder without any notification to the end recipient.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless someone runs the email server they use and knows what spam was filtered out, there is no way for anyone to prove a negative by saying the email did not end up in a local users file system. Mass emails might be chucked as spam before they get to an inbox or spam folder without any notification to the end recipient.
Mike Levine?

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I can confirm 100% that plant shut downs have pushed back my production date. My order went from a 6/14 build week to a 7/5 build week. It is what it is..... I ordered a 2.7 BD 4D with the MIC top. I sold my Ranger today because I could not pass up the money that is being offered right now. August it is....🤞
That’s the same build as me with the same build week..... guess I better check my email🤨

Sponsored

Flpcrkr

Badlands
First Name
BG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still haven't received an email either. I work for a dealership and can see my build week changed from week of the June 14th to the week July 5th. Has anyone got the"update" email ? If so what does it look like?

Badlands 4d high package tow package 2.7
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread SmartSelect_20210509-134058_Gmail

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Trailer Tow & Safari Bar Scheduling

o These commodities are in short supply for July production

o Encourage customers that want to get their Bronco’s earlier to remove these options from their orders

· Wildtrak & First Edition Scheduling

o These series will have limited July production due to hard top availability

here's the official email we got

MICHIGAN ASSEMBLY PLANT SHUT DOWN

This week Ford announced that the Michigan Assembly Plant (MAP), where Broncos are born, will be down the weeks of May 17 and May 24 due to the global semiconductor shortage, pushing back the build weeks for several Broncos including FCTP units and Customer Orders. This will not affect summer deliveries or overall 2021MY production levels because MAP will not have a traditional summer shutdown, a decision we made last month.

Customers with a modified build week started receiving emails from Ford on May 6. All affected customers will be notified by end of day today, May 7. Vehicle Visibility has also been updated to reflect any scheduling changes.

BRONCO JULY PRODUCTION SCHEDULING MEMO

Below is information to support conversations with your Bronco order holders about the upcoming July Production scheduling, which begins next Thursday, May 13.

Background

· Ford is investing millions of dollars to match production to orders by stockpiling parts and increasing capacity

· Continued challenges with hard top production will result in significantly more soft tops as % of production for July production; Reminder that mixes will shift by month

· Additionally, trailer tow and safari bar will be key scheduling constraints in July

· July production scheduling begins next week, May 13

Scheduling Process Explained

Ford's production process is dynamic and based on a number of real time factors including reservation timestamp, orders available for scheduling, part availability, and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. While timestamp is a key factor, the scheduling system will continue to go down the list until it finds a clean/eligible order based on that month’s production requirements and part availability. Make sure all your orders are ready for scheduling.

July Production Notes

· Soft Top Production Opportunity

o Customers looking to get their Bronco as soon as possible should consider changing their order from hard top to soft top by May 12, ahead of July production scheduling period

o Based on current mix of soft top production and the number of available orders in order bank, a large number of soft top orders with very late time stamps will schedule for July production

· Trailer Tow & Safari Bar Scheduling

o Encourage customers that want to get their Bronco’s earlier to remove these options from their orders

So you’re telling me I can remove the safari bar from my FE to get my Bronco earlier?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The conspiracy would be Ford lying by saying all affected build dates get emails and only sending a portion of those. Me arguing that Ford is doing what they said and that the issue may be something else like lost emails is actually anti conspiratory.
You obviously think its a COVID issue....Ford must be sending their email through India.

I, on the other hand, believe its more likely a result of the global chip shortage....Ford likely dispatched all their email workerbees to go canvass every RadioShack looking for spare chips.

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trailer Tow & Safari Bar Scheduling

So you’re telling me I can remove the safari bar from my FE to get my Bronco earlier?
possibly
Sponsored