Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one is bitching. We are exchanging information about our estimated build week. So sorry you haven't gotten your vin# yet, but if you don't like us discussing it, stay out of the thread. We didn't schedule ourselves, Ford did. Save your butthurt for a vent thread about not being scheduled.

I have a 7/13 reservation and a vin# and don't feel bad one bit about discussing it with other people who do as well.
no butthurt here and if you haven't been bitching then my comment wasn't directed to you fyi.
Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The crybabies are the ones with build dates yet come here to bitch that they get pushed a couple weeks. Many of us are res holders within a couple hours of reveal and still won't see our Broncos until next year so I'm sitting here rolling my eyes and thinking stfu for anybody complaining, lol.
damn straight…..6am day 2 reservation and not a peep about a build or VIN

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No one is bitching. We are exchanging information about our estimated build week. So sorry you haven't gotten your vin# yet, but if you don't like us discussing it, stay out of the thread. We didn't schedule ourselves, Ford did. Save your butthurt for a vent thread about not being scheduled.

I have a 7/13 reservation and a vin# and don't feel bad one bit about discussing it with other people who do as well.
😴

hotrodjohn

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1975 Bronco Ranger, 1975 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 door Black Diamond, 2.7, order with day one reservation, First got VIN with a June 21 date, then just last night got the email saying July 5, so two weeks later. The order tracker from the email never showed the build date (although it shows VIN)still just says order confirmed...

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 door Black Diamond, 2.7, order with day one reservation, First got VIN with a June 21 date, then just last night got the email saying July 5, so two weeks later. The order tracker from the email never showed the build date (although it shows VIN)still just says order confirmed...
You got email Sunday night? Ford must be spreading them out to slow the freak outs

Sponsored

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealership emailed me to tell me my build date is 7/12....Only ever got one email from Ford saying 6/21. No email saying my build date was moved by FoMoCo.
Not even sure who to trust at this point. No one seems to know what the hell is going on LOL!!
🤦🏼‍♂️

And the Ford tracking page hasn't ever shown a build date yet.
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 10.47.04 AM

Ponyup

Badlands
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, Nissan Armada, CX-3, Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surely there has to be drinking game that can be made out of all of this. :unsure:

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Never got an email......but, my dealer said production is now scheduled week of July 19 from week of June 28. I'm still well ahead of when I figured I'd get it!!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had an production date of June 21st and it got pushed to July 12th. I wasn't expecting to get it til September anyways, in the worst case.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had an production date of June 21st and it got pushed to July 12th. I wasn't expecting to get it til September anyways, in the worst case.
Same here! Granger told me my date was moved from 06/21 to 7/12! I have VB BB 2.3 4DR Auto Mid MIC Step-Tube!

Sponsored

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got tired of waiting for my dealership to do their job (i specifically asked them to update me on my build week when I did not receive an email from Ford) and called Ford to find my updated build week. I tried the marketing number and got more Ford run around with one number but was able to get an update with the other. 6/28 to 7/19.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What this thread really needs is a kick ass spreadsheet

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What this thread really needs is a kick ass spreadsheet
Could show % of people bitching about date being moved VS % of people bitching about not having a date.

hotrodjohn

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1975 Bronco Ranger, 1975 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs