Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Could show % of people bitching about date being moved VS % of people bitching about not having a date.
and columns for people complaining about people telling others to stop whining and another column about people making fun of the people complaining about the complaining about the complaing and..... Inception.
🤣
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get it that sucks, but dude most of us haven’t heard shit about our builds so no sympathy here my friend...

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not Ford’s fault. Do you think they are purposely creating these delays?

Relax, Life as we were used to is trying it’s best to get back to normal.

Soon you’ll be enjoying your new toy and you’ll forget all the delays. I’ve been through this with several vehicles in my lifetime and once you get your hands on the steering wheel all is forgotten, then you get to complain about problems with your vehicle!

Sponsored

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you @JCAntimatter this is actually relevant to show anyone who hasn’t received a delay certainly isn’t in the clear, and moreso that the “build dates” are seemingly horseshit. Sucks for the people w/out build dates, just adds to the overall uncertainty.
I agree with you - while it sucks not having a build date at all, this still doesn't bode well for everyone else. What's a build date matter if they just keep moving it along?

After being a bit more than 50% sure I wasn't going to end up with a Bronco I started to get excited about it, again... and now this stuff. What a clown show.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am extremely fortunate, since I won’t receive any build date delays until next year. BTW, I allowed myself to vent a bit by writing and sending a letter to Ford. I just to make sure they grasp the absurdity and disappointment their handling of this entire thing continues to be.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It’s ****’s fault!!!

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get a heads up from your dealer or did Ford actually communicate directly?

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am extremely fortunate, since I won’t receive any build date delays until next year. BTW, I allowed myself to vent a bit by writing and sending a letter to Ford. I just to make sure they grasp the absurdity and disappointment their handling of this entire thing continues to be.
Sadly, unless it was on dealer letterhead, it was immediately placed in the 'who cares' pile of things to take action upon.

As predicted; those who got dates already are going to feel every delay 100-fold worse than those that do not. I might even suggest that their perceived aggravation/angst, while not as long, is of such a high magnitude that they will generate more internal misery than those who have no light at the end of the tunnel. I, for one, will listen to them vent. Imagine a starving man who will be fed tomorrow, he is miserable. Now imagine that same man told he will be fed in an hour, he can almost smell the food, then in 15 minutes, he is told another hour, then in another 15 minutes, just one more hour...

It has to feel somewhat like a mild torture.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Gutter Clown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep in mind the date you get is an estimate (Not an Actual build date). Will move around based on many factors. The only true build date is when the unit is being built in the plant.

I bet if you read the fine details in your email it states it is an estimate.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Keep in mind the date you get is an estimate (Not an Actual build date). Will move around based on many factors. The only true build date is when the unit is being built in the plant.

I bet if you read the fine details in your email it states it is an estimate.
Now what happens when these people realize it will be WEEKS after the build date when their Bronco shows up at their dealer, stay tuned for threads like this.

MY BRONCO WAS BUILT BUT IT WILL BE 3, 5, 8 WEEKS UNTIL I GET IT!

WHERE IS MY BRONCO?, IT WAS BUILT WEEKS AGO!!

WHY CAN'T FORD JUST SHIP ME MY BRONCO?
Sponsored