Gutter Clown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now what happens when these people realize it will be WEEKS after the build date when their Bronco shows up at their dealer, stay tuned for threads like this.

MY BRONCO WAS BUILT BUT IT WILL BE 3, 5, 8 WEEKS UNTIL I GET IT!

WHERE IS MY BRONCO?, IT WAS BUILT WEEKS AGO!!

WHY CAN'T FORD JUST SHIP ME MY BRONCO?
Exactly lol!!!

I got my Bronco yesterday!!! Nice blue 2 door from the Hot Wheels bin.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I read someone sharing (complaining about) their revised build date, I hear...

"I know some of you have been waiting 20 to 30 YEARS for a Bronco, but I want mine now."

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sadly, unless it was on dealer letterhead, it was immediately placed in the 'who cares' pile of things to take action upon.

As predicted; those who got dates already are going to feel every delay 100-fold worse than those that do not. I might even suggest that their perceived aggravation/angst, while not as long, is of such a high magnitude that they will generate more internal misery than those who have no light at the end of the tunnel. I, for one, will listen to them vent. Imagine a starving man who will be fed tomorrow, he is miserable. Now imagine that same man told he will be fed in an hour, he can almost smell the food, then in 15 minutes, he is told another hour, then in another 15 minutes, just one more hour...

It has to feel somewhat like a mild torture.
Hey Dr. Drew... in case you haven't noticed yet, but those of us without a VIN really don't care... They can suffer away 🤣 😁

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
People with VIN are complaining because we have summer plans and car might show up randomly at dealer while we are far away at vacation homes/out of country and dealer selling off the car to some random person because they ‘couldn’t reach me over the phone’.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s a little dramatic, even by this forum’s standards 🙄
Well, I said it's what I hear. (not you or anyone else) And since I first wanted a Bronco in 1989 when my older brother showed up with a used Bronco II, what I said about myself is absolutely true. That is exactly what I hear in my head when someone complains about a slight delay.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

People with VIN are complaining because we have summer plans and car might show up randomly at dealer while we are far away at vacation homes/out of country and dealer selling off the car to some random person because they ‘couldn’t reach me over the phone’.
Are you serious? I thought you were smarter then that, or are you being sarcastic?

I would imagine that a tentative delivery date will be given closer to when the dealer expects it. Most, and yes I say MOST people do have phones... cell or even something your grandpappy used to have, called a land line. If I go on vacation in 2 weeks, dealer says my Bronco expected some time in next 3-4 weeks, I contact dealer. Let them know I sill be away from July ## to July ##. Problem solved.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree with you - while it sucks not having a build date at all, this still doesn't bode well for everyone else. What's a build date matter if they just keep moving it along?

After being a bit more than 50% sure I wasn't going to end up with a Bronco I started to get excited about it, again... and now this stuff. What a clown show.
"Ford sucks, they are terrible at communicating"

"Ford sucks, they keep communicating"

Makes me think this is less a Ford problem and more of a "customer" problem.

Are you really concerned that the dealership will sell your reserved, custom ordered (deposit paid) vehicle because you are on vacation?

C'mon man. Lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

OffRoader90

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Impala FLEET BABY!!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't even have a build date yet, but the bronco will be here sooner than later. Just have to be patient, complaining doesn't make the production go faster, (even though it helps to vent). Got to be patient, we will all be rock climbing, beach cruising, muddin', or mall crawling soon.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you driven by any car lots lately. At least here in Colorado they are about half full or less. There is a serious vehicle shortage right now.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Dr. Drew... in case you haven't noticed yet, but those of us without a VIN really don't care... They can suffer away 🤣 😁

I will just file that away in case the day ever comes that you complain about a delay after you get a VIN...

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really-gif.gif
Sponsored