Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sadly, unless it was on dealer letterhead, it was immediately placed in the 'who cares' pile of things to take action upon.

As predicted; those who got dates already are going to feel every delay 100-fold worse than those that do not. I might even suggest that their perceived aggravation/angst, while not as long, is of such a high magnitude that they will generate more internal misery than those who have no light at the end of the tunnel. I, for one, will listen to them vent. Imagine a starving man who will be fed tomorrow, he is miserable. Now imagine that same man told he will be fed in an hour, he can almost smell the food, then in 15 minutes, he is told another hour, then in another 15 minutes, just one more hour...

It has to feel somewhat like a mild torture.
Starvation is a problem. Production delays on an expensive toy are not problems.

Just sayin'
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get it. I’m sure it’s frustrating having an “estimated” build date pushed back, but are you saying that situation is worse than not have a build date at all? I would beg to differ. This analogy is admittedly a little over the top, but for the sake of argument and perspective, I’ll put it out there anyway.
A person complaining about a moving build date in a room full of people that don’t yet have a build date is a bit like someone complaining about a broken leg to an amputee.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I get it. I’m sure it’s frustrating having an “estimated” build date pushed back, but are you saying that situation is worse than not have a build date at all? I would beg to differ. This analogy is admittedly a little over the top, but for the sake of argument and perspective, I’ll put it out there anyway.
A person complaining about a moving build date in a room full of people that don’t yet have a build date is a bit like someone complaining about a broken leg to an amputee.
Prediction...

Ford Bronco Team server goes down as Ford attempts to send 180,000 emails all at once on May 31 @ 11:59 PM.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine actually got bumped up

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now what happens when these people realize it will be WEEKS after the build date when their Bronco shows up at their dealer, stay tuned for threads like this.

MY BRONCO WAS BUILT BUT IT WILL BE 3, 5, 8 WEEKS UNTIL I GET IT!

WHERE IS MY BRONCO?, IT WAS BUILT WEEKS AGO!!

WHY CAN'T FORD JUST SHIP ME MY BRONCO?
1000% - have you seen the article where they are short of long haul truckers, so they are paying up to 14k a week?

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This.

I was going to make a snarky comment, but @WyoBronc pretty much summed it up in a much nicer manner than I would have.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, for all those without vin#, which seems to be the majority posting in the threads about already having a vin#, what would be the proper way to exchange information on changes to build estimates?

Doesn't it seem logical to question if this is happening to anyone else, especially when you get an email from Ford on a Saturday night? Or, when almost every email has been to delay, isn't it worth knowing that some are being moved up instead of back?

Where can one discuss such issues without stepping on the toes of the sensitive? If a thread dedicated to those changes isn't the place, where would that place be?

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, for all those without vin#, which seems to be the majority posting in the threads about already having a vin#, what would be the proper way to exchange information on changes to build estimates?

Doesn't it seem logical to question if this is happening to anyone else, especially when you get an email from Ford on a Saturday night? Or, when almost every email has been to delay, isn't it worth knowing that some are being moved up instead of back?

Where can one discuss such issues without stepping on the toes of the sensitive? If a thread dedicated to those changes isn't the place, where would that place be?
We obviously need to make a bronco6gwithVIN.com and verify VINs to allow membership

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would say just keep it to one thread. Whether you get moved up, back, or get a vin# we don't need every individual posting a new thread every time a change happens to their order.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s ****’s fault!!!
Is this fill in the blank?

Ford
Jeep
GM
Farley
Levine
Trump
Biden
Pelosi
SCOTUS
Pick your poison... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ugg. Just received my 3rd build date. Delayed again! Not cool!!
No flame here, but meanwhile there are 118,000 people with orders who have heard nothing. I'm damn certain that glass is more than half full. Just sayin.

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People just cannot WAIT to blow $55k. Yep, I'm one of them. Lol
Sponsored