Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would say just keep it to one thread. Whether you get moved up, back, or get a vin# we don't need every individual posting a new thread every time a change happens to their order.

That's fair. There are two main threads. THE delay thread, and the moved up thread.
But, it's kinda like the hundreds of saw my first Bronco thread. Everyone has to start their own thread, no matter what the subject is.
Sponsored

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So there was an article on ford authority.com on 5/17 that said the start of bronco production is being pushed back 2-3 weeks.

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ugg. Just received my 3rd build date. Delayed again! Not cool!!
I feel like a lot of people don't understand the current situation the global market is dealing with right now. I get it, you want your truck, but you need to take a step back.

Supply chains all over are royally screwed right now. My company has material that has been waiting on a boat in harbor in southern California for over 30 days, because they don't have enough dock workers to unload all the ships.

There are port congestions issues like that all over. When the material is unloaded, there are container shortages to send stuff back out.

Then we can start talking about suppliers inability to source material and actually produce the items that need to be shipped.

Then after that we can start looking at a near bridge collapse in Memphis. 1 of their two bridges, in a huge distributions center in the US, was shut down. No traffic over or under it. That bridge crosses a little river called the mississippi.

SH*T everywhere is absolutely a mess. So maybe calm down just a touch about your bronco getting pushed back a couple weeks.

<steps off soap box>

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Prediction...Ford Bronco Team server goes down as Ford attempts to send 180,000 emails all at once on May 31 @ 11:59 PM.
I know you're being facetious...but it illustrates that Ford just doesn't know how to use computers - a sad reality that's been on full display since reveal night. If they understood push/pull information strategies I'd be able to log on; enter a rez/order/VIN number, and check my status.

Hell, for more than a decade now I've been able to order a pack of chewing gum and track my order delivery status from Amazon or their fulfillment partners.

The information age is long in the tooth now. Ford's inability to demonstrate even rudimentary functionality means they're likely to fail miserably in the upcoming AI era.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now what happens when these people realize it will be WEEKS after the build date when their Bronco shows up at their dealer, stay tuned for threads like this.

MY BRONCO WAS BUILT BUT IT WILL BE 3, 5, 8 WEEKS UNTIL I GET IT!

WHERE IS MY BRONCO?, IT WAS BUILT WEEKS AGO!!

WHY CAN'T FORD JUST SHIP ME MY BRONCO?
Lol I called this 7 months ago.

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 6B83874B-62B2-4FD4-9D9B-52C1201F475B

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For all those bashing on the OP,news is news.
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread butthurt 2
ps we get NO email info in Canada

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like a lot of people don't understand the current situation the global market is dealing with right now. I get it, you want your truck, but you need to take a step back.

Supply chains all over are royally screwed right now. My company has material that has been waiting on a boat in harbor in southern California for over 30 days, because they don't have enough dock workers to unload all the ships.

There are port congestions issues like that all over. When the material is unloaded, there are container shortages to send stuff back out.

Then we can start talking about suppliers inability to source material and actually produce the items that need to be shipped.

Then after that we can start looking at a near bridge collapse in Memphis. 1 of their two bridges, in a huge distributions center in the US, was shut down. No traffic over or under it. That bridge crosses a little river called the mississippi.

SH*T everywhere is absolutely a mess. So maybe calm down just a touch about your bronco getting pushed back a couple weeks.

<steps off soap box>
How was the Bronco Sport released seamlessly ?

and, this still looks bad on Ford. The cut it awfully close, huh? Nothing in house in anticipation for this launch?

gotta keep that share price mediocre.

Sponsored

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

<steps off soap box>
444aaec427667e22511f6065b3bedc7d899fac5e41&rid=200.gif

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now what happens when these people realize it will be WEEKS after the build date when their Bronco shows up at their dealer, stay tuned for threads like this.

MY BRONCO WAS BUILT BUT IT WILL BE 3, 5, 8 WEEKS UNTIL I GET IT!

WHERE IS MY BRONCO?, IT WAS BUILT WEEKS AGO!!

WHY CAN'T FORD JUST SHIP ME MY BRONCO?
I live in Michigan I will drive to the plant and pick it up