Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Word from the inside....it's the tops.
That's not the only issue and that's old news. It's always been the tops

This was from another post.

Just got cleared to share a bit more. Many of the 2 door floor pans are being delivered from FlexNGate damaged, apparently due to the logistics surrounding the transport racks.

MAP has an area set up to repair them but it is obviously causing delays in getting the body shop moving on 2 doors in appreciable numbers.

A longer-term solution is in the works but I can't say for certain how long that will take.
Sponsored

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you see the date update? The only date communication Iā€™ve seen or received is via email.
My dealer is crazy man. Every week he sends me that screenshot. Itā€™s like he enjoys communication šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford on 5/27 emailed me a VIN and build week of 7/12. After seeing this thread, I called Ford today, and they said my build is 7/16. Huh? 7/12 is a Monday, and 7/16 is Friday of that same week. Or did she mean 7/16 is the specific day of my build?

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Coincidentally, 7/16 is the day Iā€™m heading out for a trip with some buddies. Months ago we were all hoping Iā€™d have the Bronco in time, like T-Birds anxious to cruise in Greased Lightning.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford on 5/27 emailed me a VIN and build week of 7/12. After seeing this thread, I called Ford today, and they said my build is 7/16. Huh? 7/12 is a Monday, and 7/16 is Friday of that same week. Or did she mean 7/16 is the specific day of my build?
Specific day

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Specific day
Badass info to have. Wish it were earlier in the week, but at this point Iā€™m relieved she didnā€™t say it was pushed back.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Emailed on 4/22 for a build week of 6/14. Emailed of delayed week of 6/28. Dealer informed me of delay of 7/5 week (I had to call to get this info). Today, a most non helpful Ford customer service rep informed me of build date 7/14. Only a month late.

4dr OBX. 2.7. Auto w/ 4A. MIC. Tow. High w/ leather.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, probably. Last date i had on mine (yesterday) was build week of 7/12 with a build day of 7/14.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Ford rep sounded annoyed when I asked her to check whether I was still on for week of 7/12. She said in an annoyed tone, ā€œYou can track that with your VIN and order number.ā€ I explained that the tracker doesnā€™t show your build week at all, amd that I only know what it is because of the email from Ford on 5/27.

My build BTW is 4-door Black Diamond non-Sasquatch standard package, soft top, 2.3L manual, no extra options at all.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Ford rep sounded annoyed when I asked her to check whether I was still on for week of 7/12. She said in an annoyed tone, ā€œYou can track that with your VIN and order number.ā€ I explained that the tracker doesnā€™t show your build week at all, amd that I only know what it is because of the email from Ford on 5/27.

My build BTW is 4-door Black Diamond non-Sasquatch standard package, soft top, 2.3L manual, no extra options at all.
So are you still on track or ?

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just confirmed that I am still scheduled for production next week (!), the week of 6/21. However, I have not yet been assigned to a specific build day and my sticker isn't available. Does anyone else have a build scheduled next week without a date or sticker?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just confirmed that I am still scheduled for production next week (!), the week of 6/21. However, I have not yet been assigned to a specific build day and my sticker isn't available. Does anyone else have a build scheduled next week without a date or sticker?
Iā€™m scheduled-to-day for 6/23 and have no sticker. Itā€™s a week from tomorrow so hoping it shows up by end of day tomorrow!

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same thing happen, 7.5 to 7.9 and 7.13 eta. I may get mine before my off roadeo trip late July. No clue how it gets built Friday and shipped in 4 days, but itā€™s only about 150 miles.
Sponsored