Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Current order and build week
4 dr. Big Bend Squatch
Cactus Gray
2.7L
MIC hardtop
June 28th.....well it was
I currently work for Ford Woohhaven Stamping. 45 years old and with 25 years service. I was a week away from my build date, and my birthday, when I saw threads on calling the customer service number (800) 334-4375. I called and received the worst news. My build was moved to July 19th. I felt like I had been betrayed. I never received any updates as to this change. I encourage everyone to call the number. BTW, I intercepted the dealers portal to checking directly into the Ford tracking system, I'm able to login with my CDSID and see everything about my build..... as long as you have your Vin I'm able to check.
Sponsored

AHop

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 F250 Highboy, '96 Miata M-Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I originally had a build week of 6/21, it was pushed back to 7/12 a while ago then pulled forward to 7/5 about a week after that. That was beginning of May when that all happened.

As of late May, I had a build day of 7/7. Checked again just now, and it's back to having a build week, but it's been pulled forward to the week of 6/28. Looks like things are getting pulled back in at least for some. It has yet to be scheduled for another build day.

4 door BD, 2.3 manual with hard top and trailer tow.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to hear that, man. I believe my date just recently slipped a few weeks as well..

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You have 3 of the evil sins, and you feel “betrayed” by having your build pushed 3 weeks?
Yes. I was told I would be getting updated with any news on my build and I was not. Wouldn't you consider that some sort of betrayal? Btw, it's my feeling of betrayal not yours, how are you able to question how I'm to feel.... that makes me laugh, but not outloud.

Sponsored

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the forum @TheHitmanHenson. I'd imagine it's got to be a kick in the gut, but I can't saw for sure since I haven't even been issued a VIN yet.

But the most surprising thing about your post -- 25 years with one employer since you were 20! That's amazing and great to hear. Anyone else on here have that sort of job longevity?

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the forum @TheHitmanHenson. I'd imagine it's got to be a kick in the gut, but I can't saw for sure since I haven't even been issued a VIN yet.

But the most surprising thing about your post -- 25 years with one employer since you were 20! That's amazing and great to hear. Anyone else on here have that sort of job longevity?
I am on my way! I've been with the same company for 13 years, since i was 23 years old.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s only 3 weeks.

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am on my way! I've been with the same company for 13 years, since i was 23 years old.
Thanks brother. I started at Wixom assembly in '96, transferred to the Rouge, then on to Flat Rock/ AutoAlliance, then to Chicago Stamping, then came back home to Michigan and Woodhaven Stamping.

Sponsored

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You have a VIN but have to wait a few more weeks now?

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread gkXb8uQblAlD8UxxPU
Right....kinda sucks. I'm sure some people don't mind getting the run around but I never received notification of my build change. I was more than surprised to find out it wouldn't be built next week.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s been pretty typical, I don’t think Ford has a process in place to notify consumers directly. I just call my dealer (or if they notice, they call me). I have moved 4 times.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Current order and build week
4 dr. Big Bend Squatch
Cactus Gray
2.7L
MIC hardtop
June 28th.....well it was
I currently work for Ford Woohhaven Stamping. 45 years old and with 25 years service. I was a week away from my build date, and my birthday, when I saw threads on calling the customer service number (800) 334-4375. I called and received the worst news. My build was moved to July 19th. I felt like I had been betrayed. I never received any updates as to this change. I encourage everyone to call the number. BTW, I intercepted the dealers portal to checking directly into the Ford tracking system, I'm able to login with my CDSID and see everything about my build..... as long as you have your Vin I'm able to check.
Same dates. I was hoping to see the window sticker Monday, called this morning and heard the news. 7/19 build date now

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Betrayed? Wow. I had a 6-7 build week, then 6-28. Then without any notification I was moved
To week of 7-5 and now again week of 7-23.
Sponsored