Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s only 3 weeks.
well if you show up to work looking like your profile pic I'd say you're beating the odds lasting 3 weeks. Sorry to hijack the OP's thread.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right....kinda sucks. I'm sure some people don't mind getting the run around but I never received notification of my build change. I was more than surprised to find out it wouldn't be built next week.
Yeah, that's understandable. Best to temper expectations through this process though. Commodity constraints, Covid variables, new vehicle launch, etc, etc.

Also, if you hang around here a bit you will see that there are A LOT of people with early reservations (including FE reservations) that haven't heard anything, and don't have an estimated build at all.

My advice is be happy that you have an assigned VIN and expect things to move around a bit before you take delivery.

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, that's understandable. Best to temper expectations through this process though. Commodity constraints, Covid variables, new vehicle launch, etc, etc.

Also, if you hang around here a bit you will see that there are A LOT of people with early reservations (including FE reservations) that haven't heard anything, and don't have an estimated build at all.

My advice is be happy that you have an assigned VIN and expect things to move around a bit before you take delivery.
Agree totally. It's coming, that I know. I reserved first day as well but understand I'm lucky to get my build when I am and without having to make any changes. I can only imagine those early reservation holders that are now having to wait until next year due to sticking with their specific build and not accepting changes for false promises of an earlier delivery.
. I will also say this, I'm allowed to be mad, feel betrayed, whine like a baby, etc. I love being able to feel how I want without someone saying I shouldn't feel a certain way.... but here's the best part, people on this site have already questioned my opinions and told me I shouldn't feel a certain way, in reaction to my very first post. I actually thought for one moment this forum might consist of actual grown ups respecting one another, sharing ideas and thoughts, helping each other to solve issues, or simply have fun..... I've been a member for not even a day and on this site less than 2 hours and boy was I wrong.... but it's still entertaining.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right....kinda sucks. I'm sure some people don't mind getting the run around but I never received notification of my build change. I was more than surprised to find out it wouldn't be built next week.
I don't think anyone that had their build date changed was notified. They only found out by calling their dealer or Ford. A few weeks is not a big deal when you have a vin.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree totally. It's coming, that I know. I reserved first day as well but understand I'm lucky to get my build when I am and without having to make any changes. I can only imagine those early reservation holders that are now having to wait until next year due to sticking with their specific build and not accepting changes for false promises of an earlier delivery.
. I will also say this, I'm allowed to be mad, feel betrayed, whine like a baby, etc. I love being able to feel how I want without someone saying I shouldn't feel a certain way.... but here's the best part, people on this site have already questioned my opinions and told me I shouldn't feel a certain way, in reaction to my very first post. I actually thought for one moment this forum might consist of actual grown ups respecting one another, sharing ideas and thoughts, helping each other to solve issues, or simply have fun..... I've been a member for not even a day and on this site less than 2 hours and boy was I wrong.... but it's still entertaining.
You say you feel betrayed which is a bit dramatic but even so, I'm not telling you how to feel, just trying to give you some perspective.

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think you might be looking for The Bronco Nation? You seem too sensitive for B6G 😂 Regardless, you probably would have gotten a better reception by posting in the official build date moved thread instead of creating your very own.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...d-moved-back-thread.16376/page-68#post-647294

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Current order and build week
4 dr. Big Bend Squatch
Cactus Gray
2.7L
MIC hardtop
June 28th.....well it was
I currently work for Ford Woohhaven Stamping. 45 years old and with 25 years service. I was a week away from my build date, and my birthday, when I saw threads on calling the customer service number (800) 334-4375. I called and received the worst news. My build was moved to July 19th. I felt like I had been betrayed. I never received any updates as to this change. I encourage everyone to call the number. BTW, I intercepted the dealers portal to checking directly into the Ford tracking system, I'm able to login with my CDSID and see everything about my build..... as long as you have your Vin I'm able to check.
I'm just trying to fight the disappointment (because it *is* frustrating, no doubt), with lots of stupid memes and laughs, and a reminder that it's not like they're personally doing this *to me*

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think you might be looking for The Bronco Nation? You seem too sensitive for B6G 😂 Regardless, you probably would have gotten a better reception by posting in the official build date moved thread instead of creating your very own.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...d-moved-back-thread.16376/page-68#post-647294
Nope. I'm fine. Per your post I see people,you,, can't read or understand sarcasm. I'm sure there are A few adults here that get my post and it's humor. I think it's funny no matter where you go you can't have an opinion. Let me guess, you can't afford a bronco but you tell your friends you're part of Bronco6G. If you could get a bronco, it would be purple to match your big boy undies. I can take it, I can dish it out. I can also help people check their build but guess what...... that's right, I won't be helping you....wah wah wahhhh!

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the forum @TheHitmanHenson. I'd imagine it's got to be a kick in the gut, but I can't saw for sure since I haven't even been issued a VIN yet.

But the most surprising thing about your post -- 25 years with one employer since you were 20! That's amazing and great to hear. Anyone else on here have that sort of job longevity?
Yep, 27 years with my local government since I barely was 20.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be worse. I was also bumped from 6/28 to 7/19 - then to 8/2. Who knows, I might be in November by now, it's been a few days since I checked.

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You say you feel betrayed which is a bit dramatic but even so, I'm not telling you how to feel, just trying to give you some perspective.
Yes, I said it. I felt betrayed. A grown man saying he feels betrayed is funny...I thought it was funny. The word betrayed, in itself, is excessive and funny. Should've been laughed off.
It's a truck, I'm getting one, I'm actually getting if for a discount because I'm a 25 year Ford survivor. Now don't take that statement out of context, Ford has been amazing to work for, I'm saying I've lasted a long time there with no health issues or serious injuries.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. I'm fine. Per your post I see people,you,, can't read or understand sarcasm. I'm sure there are A few adults here that get my post and it's humor. I think it's funny no matter where you go you can't have an opinion. Let me guess, you can't afford a bronco but you tell your friends you're part of Bronco6G. If you could get a bronco, it would be purple to match your big boy undies. I can take it, I can dish it out. I can also help people check their build but guess what...... that's right, I won't be helping you....wah wah wahhhh!
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread Well Played Sir

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Original build week was next week, 6/21. Received no emails. These threads convinced me to call. New build date: 7/14.
Sponsored