Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What does it matter. Ford will have blocked off display where we wouldn’t be able to sit in the vehicle anyway.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm, I may be able to make it. I am scheduled for my second Covid shot the morning of the 10th and cannot miss that. Then drive 4 hrs or so and attend Saturday evening.
Worth considering not doing the driving yourself, if possible. Every other person I know who's got the vaccine had a big reaction to the second shot something like 8 - 16 hours later. They said it was the sickest feeling they've had but it's gone in like 12 hours.

I'm absolutely all for getting it. I can't wait for my number to come up. Only mentioning because I'd be weary of making plans later that day/the next. Good luck!

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

Big Bend
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Worth considering not doing the driving yourself, if possible. Every other person I know who's got the vaccine had a big reaction to the second shot something like 8 - 16 hours later. They said it was the sickest feeling they've had but it's gone in like 12 hours.

I'm absolutely all for getting it. I can't wait for my number to come up. Only mentioning because I'd be weary of making plans later that day/the next. Good luck!
FYI - Lots more folks having adverse reactions to the Moderna version, if that's what folks are getting I would take the next day off after the 2nd, just saying.

mtjarman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will be in Atlanta at Atlanta International Auto Show - April 14 -18.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI - Lots more folks having adverse reactions to the Moderna version, if that's what folks are getting I would take the next day off after the 2nd, just saying.
Is that so? Glad I got the Pfizer than.

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having attended the St Louis Auto Show quite a bit over the years, a couple of things:
  • It is more of a "dealer" show, so there are rarely concept / specialty / rare production cars
  • If you want better access, try and go the Thursday night it opens. There are very few people there and there is a better shot at getting close to or sitting in certain cars.
    • Two years ago I specifically went down to check out the Jeep Gladiator and was able to get up close and sit in the vehicle (even though it was on a small stage) on that Thursday night. I went back down with my daughter either Sat or Sun and the Gladiator was roped off and you could not get within 10ft of it.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if we get Ford pass rewards for going to this event or is it just the bronco events?

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Your advice is sound. I want to go but plan to play it safe and stay home. I am confident that there will be plenty of good pics so I can attend virtually. I consider myself lucky to have got an appointment.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

knowing my luck it's the "ALL NEW Bronco SPORT".

I have already been told by three different people that "their dealer" has one on the lot. Of course its always the Sport.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What does it matter. Ford will have blocked off display where we wouldn’t be able to sit in the vehicle anyway.
While I was really sad about the Bronco being roped off when I saw it, it was still a HUGE help getting to see it in person.

Just seeing the numbers on tape measures didn't help near as much as seeing that Sweetie for myself.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.