Sponsored

The new horse has finally arrived at the stable.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked it up this morning. I want to thank everyone in this forum who routinely provide insight to the ordering process and the functioning abilities of the Bronco. Your factual info and opinions were extremely valuable in determining how to go about accomplishing the acquisition of my new Bronco. To all, good luck and happy travels.
Ford Bronco The new horse has finally arrived at the stable. 8722AF56-2BC5-467F-BF4D-0F8FEAD9D721
Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked it up this morning. I want to thank everyone in this forum who routinely provide insight to the ordering process and the functioning abilities of the Bronco. Your factual info and opinions were extremely valuable in determining how to go about accomplishing the acquisition of my new Bronco. To all, good luck and happy travels.
Ford Bronco The new horse has finally arrived at the stable. 8722AF56-2BC5-467F-BF4D-0F8FEAD9D721
She's PURRTY. You will enjoy it so much! I use any excuse I can to leave the house and drive mine. I think my wife is finally catching on.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, where in VA? VA Beach here.

I see a tiny bit of slush on the flare, must be NOVA

Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I take it everything went smoothly at the dealer?

OP
OP
MayhemMike

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I take it everything went smoothly at the dealer?
No issues…..applied my price lock certificate number at signing. Paid MY 21 MSRP. Did have to pay the bogus dealer fee of $500, which I knew and signed off on back in October. I had them leave off the front tag bracket so I can install one without drilling. Everything was there and the MIC top looks fantastic. The only bummer was the weather yesterday was absolutely horrendous. The wind cut right through one’s soul.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No issues…..applied my price lock certificate number at signing. Paid MY 21 MSRP. Did have to pay the bogus dealer fee of $500, which I knew and signed off on back in October. I had them leave off the front tag bracket so I can install one without drilling. Everything was there and the MIC top looks fantastic. The only bummer was the weather yesterday was absolutely horrendous. The wind cut right through one’s soul.
Thats great to hear. I plan on telling them not to worry about the tag bracket also. On my current vehicle(‘16 Nissan Titan) they drilled the holes for the bracket in the skid plate crooked. 🤦🏻‍♂️

OP
OP
MayhemMike

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats great to hear. I plan on telling them not to worry about the tag bracket also. On my current vehicle(‘16 Nissan Titan) they drilled the holes for the bracket in the skid plate crooked. 🤦🏻‍♂️
If you qualify for the price protection from Ford, contact Ford before your Bronco arrives at the dealer. Ford will provide you with a certificate number. The dealers will initially contract temporary amnesia and produce a P.O. with the MY 22 MSRP. Produce the certificate number, and they will then change the price to reflect the price lock.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! Glad things went well. Enjoy the Bronco! Picked mine up a week ago. Hard to believe it was 80 degrees along parts of the drive back to VA. What a difference a week makes!!

9F00A57D-1ADF-4BCD-BE6F-A01AC2E10D75.jpeg

0F78AE20-6D35-485A-A212-E07244097769.jpeg

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco The new horse has finally arrived at the stable. 0F78AE20-6D35-485A-A212-E07244097769
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! It's about damn time! Nice! Glad to hear everything went smoothly and she is defect free.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you qualify for the price protection from Ford, contact Ford before your Bronco arrives at the dealer. Ford will provide you with a certificate number. The dealers will initially contract temporary amnesia and produce a P.O. with the MY 22 MSRP. Produce the certificate number, and they will then change the price to reflect the price lock.
I actually joined MCA for the X plan pricing. When I was submitting my order I asked the sales manager if the bronco qualified for X plan and she said no.
Sponsored