Path214

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suspect the reason some, hopefully all of us here are getting and will be getting chips/shipped is because of the potential rail strike. Ford wanting to get “built” ordered Broncos out because basically all of them are technically sold.
Yeah, maybe they see a potential rail strike as slowing production so they are pushing to get the vehicles they already have 99% complete out the door, knowing they wont be shipping anything built in the next week or two. Hopefully they are done and enroute to all of those in chip hold purgatory.
Sponsored

Bmanati

Outer Banks
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
[email protected]
hey there - did one of these guys actually respond to your email? Thanks!

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
hey there - did one of these guys actually respond to your email? Thanks!
Kinda. I received a phone call from one of their assistants. The first time that we spoke she basically just gave me the same update that I received from speaking with customer support and the online chat. I called her a few weeks later and questioned the legality of making a 2nd loan payment on my Bronco (even though it wasn't delivered yet) and that seemed to get things moving. I was stuck in awaiting shipment limbo for 79 days!

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone that’s been on chip hold and then got a built email within the last two weeks shipped out?

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am on the dreaded CHIP HOLD 11/04 build and silence ever since. FORD Chat is basically worth less and no help whatsoever. I guess I be getting a 2022 in 2023 and maybe qualify for left over pricing. Sad part is my trade loses value daily and my lock in financing rate expires 12 Dec 2022.

Sponsored

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone that’s been on chip hold and then got a built email within the last two weeks shipped out?
Nope, they pushed my delivery date back again even though I'm 1 hour from the plant.. Super frustrating knowing my truck is just sitting there waiting for a convoy.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did, and another member who also had a raptor. We both received baby pics that didn’t have fender flares installed so we think that maybe our “chip hold” wasn’t for chips. The other trims may actually be chips though. We were told “chip hold” though so who knows unfortunately.

Edit. It took us about 30 days to finally get shipped out after blend date, just FYI

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did, and another member who also had a raptor. We both received baby pics that didn’t have fender flares installed so we think that maybe our “chip hold” wasn’t for chips. The other trims may actually be chips though. We were told “chip hold” though so who knows unfortunately.

Edit. It took us about 30 days to finally get shipped out after blend date, just FYI
thanks. Im Sitting at a week after tracker switched to built, coming up on 30 days after blend date….frustrating part is my dealer is only 20 mins from plant and I know they have a few that where on chip hold just waiting to be shipped.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am on the dreaded CHIP HOLD 11/04 build and silence ever since. FORD Chat is basically worth less and no help whatsoever. I guess I be getting a 2022 in 2023 and maybe qualify for left over pricing. Sad part is my trade loses value daily and my lock in financing rate expires 12 Dec 2022.
I have an 11/14 build date with it still showing “in production.” Ford has only told me it’s a chip hold but all 4 people at ford I’ve talked to have given me different updated delivery dates. Apparently I’m due a real update this week since it was its scheduled delivery date. One rep said I failed a chip test and others said it’s a chip hold. Lucky my financing is good through mid feb but really hoping it’s shipped soon.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have an 11/14 build date with it still showing “in production.” Ford has only told me it’s a chip hold but all 4 people at ford I’ve talked to have given me different updated delivery dates. Apparently I’m due a real update this week since it was its scheduled delivery date. One rep said I failed a chip test and others said it’s a chip hold. Lucky my financing is good through mid feb but really hoping it’s shipped soon.
Im in the same boat. 11/14 build and haven't had any update after the 15th just saying I'm on chip hold. Was also told I would get some update this coming week sense they are still saying I have a dealer delivery date of Dec 7th, such a joke

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im in the same boat. 11/14 build and haven't had any update after the 15th just saying I'm on chip hold. Was also told I would get some update this coming week sense they are still saying I have a dealer delivery date of Dec 7th, such a joke
I can tell you that mine shipped out around Fords initial delivery to dealer date, I can add that when it ships out it gets gone. Me and another member called the day ours shipped out and was told “clear, no holds, awaiting shipment.” And they shipped out that same day unbeknownst to us until we called a day or two later.And don’t expect the trackers and Ford to email you letting you know.

My raptor showed up at my dealer this past Friday morning, dealer didn’t call until Saturday afternoon. Problem is our dealer is 3 hours away so no way we could make it to them by the time they close.

No email from ford Showing “delivered” and trackers don’t show delivered as well still.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me too. 11/21 build, modules popped 11/23, and still showing in production. My dealer and Ford chat both tell me I’m on chip hold but expected delivery in the system is still 12/6-12/13. I’m guessing mid to late January delivery. 7/20/20 reservation 1/29/21 original order.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just checked my tracker and its showing built as of today!

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just checked my tracker and its showing built as of today!
I'm in the same boat, it was just Wednesday last week that Ford Chat confirmed I was in a Chip Hold. Still not sure if this means we're out of the Chip Hold, but I guess we'll find out.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the same boat, it was just Wednesday last week that Ford Chat confirmed I was in a Chip Hold. Still not sure if this means we're out of the Chip Hold, but I guess we'll find out.
I just called and I am still under a chip hold with a new delivery date in 1 month. Original delviery date was late next week. This is insanely frustrating.
Sponsored