Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Im no poet, but there should probably also be an ode to the death of all first generation Bronco colors. The number of people expressing their negative opinions towards Ford's color palette offerings for the MY23 Bronco should be enough customer feedback to make some serious changes. Just refer back to the original Bronco color palette. Harbor Blue, Calypso Coral, Caribbean Turquoise, etc... It's right there. And yes I understand they share the paint booth with the Ranger. @Ford Motor Company

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Cyber Orange and Me"
a haiku

I wait for CO
Ford: "Nope. You are now bumped." Pain.
"Just kidding. Here." Peace.
:D Nice!

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im no poet, but there should probably also be an ode to the death of all first generation Bronco colors. The number of people expressing their negative opinions towards Ford's color palette offerings for the MY23 Bronco should be enough customer feedback to make some serious changes. Just refer back to the original Bronco color palette. Harbor Blue, Calypso Coral, Caribbean Turquoise, etc... It's right there. And yes I understand they share the paint booth with the Ranger. @Ford Motor Company
Agreed!

Sponsored

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whenever I was playing with configurator, I would choose Cactus Grey, it was before EG time...
Then I went to check Maverick, and CO Bronco was in the showroom
Not sure whether there is a difference in CO between 21 and 22 model, but "tri coat" really worked magic this time
Paint looked thick, fat, very high quality
Almost like paint job on Rolls Roys, Bentley...
Any other paint in the showroom looked much cheaper, kind of comparing high quality leather seats with plastic seat covers
I ordered Bronco same day, CO, appeantly is should get it end of October
I'll believe it when I see it :)
I’ve been driving a “yellow blaze tricoat” focus since 2012 (I believe it was only an option 2011 and 2012) . It’s basically the exact same color as Cyber Orange which now looks only available 2021 and 2022. I’m beyond elated to get my VIN picked up in ‘22 for the Cyber Orange. It’s such a great color.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last few weeks of '21 were heavy on AMB (mine included) hoping they would do the same for CO at the end of this model year...

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

sorry to those that missed the chance for the most interesting color in the lineup.

CO just fits the spirit of bronco perfectly
Ford Bronco The Ode to Cyber Orange 😔 20220107_143944
Lucky! Looks great in the snow.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last few weeks of '21 were heavy on AMB (mine included) hoping they would do the same for CO at the end of this model year...
That would have been nice.

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I happened to be in touch with Watertown Ford, Massachusetts. They have an order cancelation, a Badlands non-Sas/4Dr/SoftTop/Lux/Tow in Cyber Orange. They're asking $75,500 on it (order cancelation). If you got the dough and are that hungry, ask for Bill D, Ext. 278.

https://www.watertownford.com/new-Boston-2022-Ford-Bronco-Badlands-1FMEE5DP3NLB48141

If you buy, mention that you learned of it on bronco6g.com

Incidentally, I have the same thing scheduled for build pretty soon, with hard top in Carbonized Gray. I am flipping it, but not for that much. If you're interested, message me.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the infamous painted Jerry cans were released CG appeared to have a touch of mint green. I was hooked. A month or two later, a Bronco Sport was listed at a local dealer in CG. We rode to see in person the color. Simply put it is gray. Next day drove to our dealership and changed color to CO. It is fantastic! The only way it could have been better is if Ford had the Orange Fury they used on the 2018-2020 Mustang. I truly feel for those who will miss out. Like AMB, I will never understand why a company with 200K reservations for a vehicle would bother to change the color options until all of the original orders were satisfied.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When the infamous painted Jerry cans were released CG appeared to have a touch of mint green. I was hooked. A month or two later, a Bronco Sport was listed at a local dealer in CG. We rode to see in person the color. Simply put it is gray. Next day drove to our dealership and changed color to CO. It is fantastic! The only way it could have been better is if Ford had the Orange Fury they used on the 2018-2020 Mustang. I truly feel for those who will miss out. Like AMB, I will never understand why a company with 200K reservations for a vehicle would bother to change the color options until all of the original orders were satisfied.
🥹