Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Northern California, Sacramento area with multiple trips up to Tahoe.
Sponsored

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When you get a Bronco there will be a lot more than waving. I get honking, jumping up and down, cameras come out, people pull up next to me and yell on the freeway, people follow me, speed up and slow down etc. It’s been a surreal experience.
I've had mine just over two weeks and I also don't get that. That's nuts! I saw one guy take a picture and a few longer looks, but that's it. I passed another Bronco yesterday and she waved so I waved back but nothing weird.

Where are you from? I've had it about 6 weeks now and have literally none of that. Like zero. I had 1 person comment on it when I was at the car wash. Other than that, no one even seems to notice or care.
@PowPow My experience is the same as yours.

I've had an exotic in the past and it was exhausting. People would jump out in front of the car and take pictures and every gas station or stop was the same with everyone talking to me. Friends would send me links all the time of pictures posted on various car spotting websites and pages. If that's what some of you are experiencing, then I feel sorry for you. It was fun at first, but got old really quickly.

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that more broncos are starting to roll out on the road I see everyone kind of hopped on the train of waving to each other like the jeep community. Instead of copying the famous jeep wave can we all agree to make this the official bronco wave? 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
can we just not instead!

mxrgvn

Outer Banks
First Name
morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2022 Yamaha R7, 2016 Yamaha R1M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here in south Texas, you wave to anybody, regardless of their vehicles. And it’s rude to not wave back 🤪

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the Jeep wave? Is it the same thing as the VW wave? Or the Mustang wave? Or any other "Hey you have a similar car as me" wave?

Nope. You wave to me I'll wave back but you're getting the same 2 fingers everyone else gets. 2 fingers up in a car, 2 fingers down on a bike.
There is a VW wave? I've had like 5. No one has ever waved at me, except a middle finger. News to me.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here in south Texas, you wave to anybody, regardless of their vehicles. And it’s rude to not wave back 🤪
This is the only non-cheesy reason to wave! I grew up outside Austin, which happens to be a shithole, now. We always waved to be friendly. It wasn’t discussed; it wasn’t planned; it was just the natural thing to do. This contrived crap is just silly.

Where is South Texas are you? My wife is from San Diego.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands