Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I was hoping to get this challenge done properly today, but weather is supposed to be bad by the time I get off work so it is likely not going to happen.
Sponsored

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Totally unrelated.. hope everyone I having a better Saturday than I am. My own fault for being lazy. Looks like I'm busting out the swim trunks today.

20240420_114635.jpg
🤮 Sucks man. This is my favorite way to roll though. Top on doors off. Hey at least the top is on....I guess

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm not even sure what the challenge is anymore. Last I saw was mulch which I don't use so here's the best I can do ...

PXL_20240420_190003670.jpg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Walking into this thread to see what's going on, only to not know what the current set of rules are*

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 UMc0

Sponsored

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright I'm going to give the challenge win to @Lowcountry Bronco for being the closest match. Next challenge is to you buddy!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Alright I'm going to give the challenge win to @Lowcountry Bronco for being the closest match. Next challenge is to you buddy!
Hmmm ... How about something artsy and natural at the same time? Get a picture of something in nature that matches the color of your Bronco. So it could be a sunset to match your Cyber Orange, a forest shot that matches Eruption Green, and yes, technically I guess you could do Shadow Black in the dark of night, just make sure you're off in the woods somewhere. Try to make it artsy and the object has to be fairly prominent and obvious.

If that'll work, then the clock starts now, I have 24 hours under new rules to pick a winner right?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmmm ... How about something artsy and natural at the same time? Get a picture of something in nature that matches the color of your Bronco. So it could be a sunset to match your Cyber Orange, a forest shot that matches Eruption Green, and yes, technically I guess you could do Shadow Black in the dark of night, just make sure you're off in the woods somewhere. Try to make it artsy and the object has to be fairly prominent and obvious.

If that'll work, then the clock starts now, I have 24 hours under new rules to pick a winner right?
For clarification, does a B/W photo qualify for all those who refused to choose a color and opted for the ubiquitous Ford grayscale color palette?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For clarification, does a B/W photo qualify for all those who refused to choose a color and opted for the ubiquitous Ford grayscale color palette?
Yesterday the skies around here were gray enough to match most of the Ford "color" palette! No B/W or tampered photo-shop, so no Race Red trees or Velocity Blue rock formations unless nature created them.