Sponsored

The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number.

OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess that people don't read anymore. I can no longer get railcar numbers.
Sponsored

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The party is over for me. I can't login to united roads anymore like I could. Sorry guys. I won't be able to get any more rail numbers unless I find a workaround.

The site has been changed substantially and I cannot do anything about that. It's on your dealer now. I was planning to keep looking up rail cars until the end of the year, but I can't even see the history anymore and I can't change any of the settings to get more visibility either.

I am really disappointed. They have removed the ability to see rail cars completely now, so even for my own order, I cannot view the history anymore. It's locked down now.
Thank you for all of your help. Mine has shipped! Stuck in production since 10/20. Happy to see a change on the Ford Tracker. Have a great holiday, and I hope others get their builds too. Pictures when it arrives in a few weeks or so.

Saturnalp

Wildtrak
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
VIN 1FMEE5DP5MLB07489 I am able to pull it up On United Road and it says Load Number 62340295 And the dealer, but nothing else

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The party is over for me. I can't login to united roads anymore like I could. Sorry guys. I won't be able to get any more rail numbers unless I find a workaround.

The site has been changed substantially and I cannot do anything about that. It's on your dealer now. I was planning to keep looking up rail cars until the end of the year, but I can't even see the history anymore and I can't change any of the settings to get more visibility either.

I am really disappointed. They have removed the ability to see rail cars completely now, so even for my own order, I cannot view the history anymore. It's locked down now.
Well crap. I guess I'll just stay in the dark like I have from the start.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I give you my rail car number, can you tell me where it is? I cannot figure out how to track it.

TTGX715719

Thanks!

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I give you my rail car number, can you tell me where it is? I cannot figure out how to track it.

TTGX715719

Thanks!
Go to the top of the forum. Under the header titled, TRACKERS. Click. Read instructions on how to track it via rail

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Order 3104
Vin 1FMEE5DP1MLB05481
As has been stated multiple times...this service is no longer available. Get it from your dealer and then go to the top of the forum, click TRACKERS, follow instructions, track your vehicle.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hiii - I understand people in this thread can't pull any info for us anymore, but I'm hoping someone can shine some like on what it means when the UP automated trace system says something like "loaded at place of industry at [some time]" and has a status of "held to unload"? The current status is from 1/17 and mention Illinois, but no further specific locations have been thrown out. I've googled and searched lots of threads in here but can't figure out anything concrete. Thanks!

Sponsored

ddivinia

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer cant figure out anything. Says the system says it was supposed to be here on Tuesday. Who knows....

D.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hiii - I understand people in this thread can't pull any info for us anymore, but I'm hoping someone can shine some like on what it means when the UP automated trace system says something like "loaded at place of industry at [some time]" and has a status of "held to unload"? The current status is from 1/17 and mention Illinois, but no further specific locations have been thrown out. I've googled and searched lots of threads in here but can't figure out anything concrete. Thanks!
For people looking for the same answer as me in the future, pretty sure at industry means destination after all. Checked united road 4 hours later and I switched to PendingPickup, called union pacific and the rail car was empty at my local rail yard.

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX981694 Currently at Interchange in Bowden Yard, FL
Did this ever get delivered? My Bronco was on the same container...lol

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just contacted my dealer in regards to my rail car number. No luck. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Oh well, time for Plan B.

VIN: 1FMEE5BP4MLA97444
Order# 3751
Shipped date: 12/13/21
Did your bronco ever get delivered? mine was on the same container...

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did your bronco ever get delivered? mine was on the same container...
No Sadly. They been pushing my ETA ever since it made it to Miami on December 27. What dealer did you order with? My dealer(Ford Of Kendall LLC) while they have been nice throughout the entire ordeal. Im at the point where Im going to try and have a word with the President of the dealership just to figure out why they keep receiving Broncos except for mines.
Sponsored