Sponsored

The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number.

Wandering Hiker

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 CMAX Energi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for helping. Any information is appreciated.

VIN: 1FMDE5AH7MLA81244
Order: 3052
Shipped 11/4/2021 to Atlanta GA

The train is supposedly broken, but my dealer says he doesn't know where it is other than some cryptic town in North Georgia.
Sponsored

enh2k

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had this same issue!!! I was thinking it was just me
Someone set me straight. For TTGX as an example, you use the number that has your letter and it's position on that bank of number so if you wanted "T" you look at 8 (TUV), and "T" is in the 1st position. so to enter "T" you use "81". If you wanted "X" you look at 9 (WXYZ) and see that "X" is in the 2nd position, so to enter "X" you use "92" So TTGX will be 81814192

jlwhite87

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Question all, once my bronco hits the final stop (Looks to be this afternoon in Cayce, SC) How can I track it from there? United?

jlwhite87

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Someone set me straight. For TTGX as an example, you use the number that has your letter and it's position on that bank of number so if you wanted "T" you look at 8 (TUV), and "T" is in the 1st position. so to enter "T" you use "81". If you wanted "X" you look at 9 (WXYZ) and see that "X" is in the 2nd position, so to enter "X" you use "92" So TTGX will be 81814192
That worked for me.

OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have not received any updates on the last batch I sent out. So I may have to find another way to get rail car information. Sorry for no responses yet.

Sponsored

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have not received any updates on the last batch I sent out. So I may have to find another way to get rail car information. Sorry for no responses yet.
My dealer surprisingly sent me an email with tracking details a few mins ago that included my rail #. First email from them in over a month. I then Called Union Pacific to track and the Bronco is somewhere in Illinois with an ETA of 12/9. :)

You can take my vin off the list to save you some time.

#1FMDE5BH0MLA97087

Appreciate your work on this thread!.

rhldy

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welp, today was my pizza tracker scheduled delivery date, and when I called the dealer, they said they didn't know where it was but that it should show up in another week or two. Asked about a rail car and they said they didn't have that information...

So. Could you please help me out?

Vin: 1FMDE5DH7MLA88951
Order Number: 7854
Shipped Date: 2021-11-08

According to the UP tracker the rail car was unloaded in Salt Lake last Thursday. My Pizza tracker now shows an estimated delivery date of 12/5. My dealership is less than 20 miles from the Roper, UT rail yard where my Bronco was unloaded.

Is it common to take two weeks for the truck to go from the rail yard to a dealership 20 miles away?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer surprisingly sent me an email with tracking details a few mins ago that included my rail #. First email from them in over a month. I then Called Union Pacific to track and the Bronco is somewhere in Illinois with an ETA of 12/9. :)

#1FMDE5BH0MLA97087

Your Bronco is in Chicago. Won't depart headed west until 12/4 (it has to move through interchange and a couple of yards in Chicago). From there it should move pretty quickly through Nebraska to California. Don't freak out if you don't get any real updates from the system until the morning of 12/5.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the UP tracker the rail car was unloaded in Salt Lake last Thursday. My Pizza tracker now shows an estimated delivery date of 12/5. My dealership is less than 20 miles from the Roper, UT rail yard where my Bronco was unloaded.

Is it common to take two weeks for the truck to go from the rail yard to a dealership 20 miles away?
Your VIN has been grounded and waiting pick up since 11/25. It's out of the railroad's hands at this point. They have to wait for the road carrier to come pick it up. That's between Ford and the road carrier.

To answer your question, no. The railroad wants the vehicle off property in less than 48 hrs.

rhldy

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your VIN has been grounded and waiting pick up since 11/25. It's out of the railroad's hands at this point. They have to wait for the road carrier to come pick it up. That's between Ford and the road carrier.

To answer your question, no. The railroad wants the vehicle off property in less than 48 hrs.
Thats kind of what I thought.

Is there anything I can do to light a fire under somebody.

I've got a truck and a trailer. I'd GLADLY go pick it up myself and transport it to the dealership.

Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

#1FMDE5BH0MLA97087

Just curious who your dealer is, as my SoCal dealer has been clueless.

Aggie118

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So the last update from North Folk Southern rail was “placement of car 28 October” and there doesn’t seem to be any movement on the Unitedroad side of things as per my OVISS account. Are there any other places I should check?

Expected delivery is 3-9 DEC. thanks!

VIN: 1FMDE5BHXMLA97016
Rail number: TTGX991981
Load number: 61845705

Last edited:

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats kind of what I thought.

Is there anything I can do to light a fire under somebody.

I've got a truck and a trailer. I'd GLADLY go pick it up myself and transport it to the dealership.
Your dealer could try doing a gate release. Basically they take possession of the vehicle at the ramp instead of when it's unloaded at their dealership. Some dealers will do that, but it means they accept the liability between the ramp and the dealership.

I don't know the mechanics behind doing such a thing, and I doubt they would let you do it, but you never know.

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1FMDE5CP7MLB04641
Got the shipped email from Ford on 11/29 with est delivery date of 12/16. My WS says Rail but i checked all of the links and cant find anything on my Bronco or even know if it has been picked up. I asked my dealer and he thinks my rail # is 691759 or 691757. Delivery location is Arizona. Any help is appreciated.

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your Bronco is in Chicago. Won't depart headed west until 12/4 (it has to move through interchange and a couple of yards in Chicago). From there it should move pretty quickly through Nebraska to California. Don't freak out if you don't get any real updates from the system until the morning of 12/5.
Got it, appreciate the update. Thank you very much!
Sponsored