Sponsored

The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks... I was looking to go straight to the gate, play really dumb (not difficult LOL) and ask for the best phone number to speak with anyone that can track a rail car. - kills time, saves me from house chores and weather here is crappy so can't ride the scrambler or golf... HAHAHA
I have faith in you! You got this
Sponsored

• Love
Reactions: JAC

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How frequently is the status of these vehicle shipments updated?
My build date was 11/29/2021 and my ship date was 12/04/2021.

When I tracked in the PALS portal it responded that the vehicle is still sitting in Wayne Michigan and is pending.

OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
WAYNE MI - PLANT-null01116920911FMEE5DP1MLB01740Pending

Last edited:

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks... I was looking to go straight to the gate, play really dumb (not difficult LOL) and ask for the best phone number to speak with anyone that can track a rail car. - kills time, saves me from house chores and weather here is crappy so can't ride the scrambler or golf... HAHAHA
Good luck, I'll be interested in hearing what you get. I'm also sure my contacts in the UP Police department would be interested as well. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IFMDE5BH7MLA99161 Order number M011 Shipped 12/04/21

Thank you

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck, I'll be interested in hearing what you get. I'm also sure my contacts in the UP Police department would be interested as well. :ROFLMAO:
here's your update @Kos
My Bronco is on BNSF not UP.

Well I found a BNSF tracker online.... downside I learned that you have to be a customer to use.... So I called them, spoke with a nice gal with a great southern accent... be still my heart LOL.... at any rate.... unless you are a customer - there is no way to track through them. 😭.... So sadly, I will now have to really hassle my dealer and attempt to be patient.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
here's your update @Kos

Well I found a BNSF tracker online.... downside I learned that you have to be a customer to use.... So I called them, spoke with a nice gal with a great southern accent... be still my heart LOL.... at any rate.... unless you are a customer - there is no way to track through them. 😭.... So sadly, I will now have to really hassle my dealer and attempt to be patient.
Yes, I tried the automation on BNSF and hit the brick wall also.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

here's your update @Kos

I figured you were on BNSF, the few I've been able to get a visual on that are headed to your neck of the woods have been on BN trains. That southern accent is more of a Texas Twang I bet, they're customer service people are all based out of Ft. Worth (BNSF Corporate).

The facility you mentioned is a joint facility between the UP and the BNSF, thats why I said they'd be interested.

OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
IF it's going BNSF do we have any Idea how to track?? To my knowledge BNSF works the NW and I'm an Oregon delivery. FYI I'm in same boat as @Skidog with CSX info to chicago then everything drops and no info on UP. Thank you. @mpeugeot Do you happen to know how to track BNSF?
Nope. I can't track UP either. Sometimes I can track NS, but that's it.

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

here's your update @Kos

Did you use the United roads link? It won’t show your rail movement but should show you when it gets loaded to the truck to go to the dealer if that helps for later… 😬

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Crazy I asked my dealer about expected pickup from the rail yard and he had someone call the yard to expedite it.

tmeihls

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can you please advise if you have any update on

Vin: 1FMDE5APXMLA71072
Shipped: 11/25

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you use the United roads link? It won’t show your rail movement but should show you when it gets loaded to the truck to go to the dealer if that helps for later… 😬
I used it once to try and verify info when another member wasn't able to track on UP... no dice os of yet.... pretty sure I'm still rolling "somewhere" in the midwest.

jpalmer6

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't handle the suspense anymore. If you could help me I would be forever grateful. Dealer says they've never heard of a rail car number.

1FMDE5BH7MLA96616
505R
Got the shipped email 11/29
Sponsored