Sponsored

The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't handle the suspense anymore. If you could help me I would be forever grateful. Dealer says they've never heard of a rail car number.

1FMDE5BH7MLA96616
505R
Got the shipped email 11/29
Have your person look on the Visibility report. It’s the last line item. That should be easy for them. Good luck.
Sponsored

ManOfValor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks man I appreciate that however I just called and this rail car says its in Indiana headed west to Illinois, I am in Jersey. I sure hope that is the incorrect rail car number or I am royally effed.
You’re welcome! I too hope that’s the wrong rail car!

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crazy I asked my dealer about expected pickup from the rail yard and he had someone call the yard to expedite it.
Im hearing some “my dealer says” going on in this post.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wanted to thanks @mpeugeot and @Kos once again for the assistance. Looks like I’m on the home stretch. Hopefully it will be loaded tomorrow or Friday for the 90 minute drive from OKC to Tulsa!
Ford Bronco The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number. 02BA897E-34B5-48AF-8CEB-5024766188F9

Last edited:

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im hearing some “my dealer says” going on in this post.
Lol is expediting a truck to pick up from a rail yard not something they can actually do?

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks everyone! My bronco showed up today at my dealer and is now sitting in my garage!
How long did yours take to be picked up from Mira Loma? Have a good feeling mine should be showing up as well seeing as we’re both in SoCal.

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How long did yours take to be picked up from Mira Loma? Have a good feeling mine should be showing up as well seeing as we’re both in SoCal.
It arrived in Mira Loma on Sunday and was “constructively placed” and sat there Monday. Monday that status changed to “placed at customer location” and then Tuesday it changed to “released by customer.” The Bronco was then delivered around noon on Wednesday. Keep in mind my dealer is about 5 miles from the rail yard. I also live about 5 miles from the rail yard as well.

Sponsored

Antimatter Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi Q7, 2012 F150 Platinum, 1993 Ford Lightn
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trying to see if mine was ever shipped! built 11/30 and radio silence.

VIN# 1FMEE5DP6MLA91478
order# 0621
Thank you in advance!

RuggaBugga

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape / 2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It arrived in Mira Loma on Sunday and was “constructively placed” and sat there Monday. Monday that status changed to “placed at customer location” and then Tuesday it changed to “released by customer.” The Bronco was then delivered around noon on Wednesday. Keep in mind my dealer is about 5 miles from the rail yard. I also live about 5 miles from the rail yard as well.
Good morning... I notice you are in Houston, which peaked my interest. I am expecting delivery to Autonation Katy on I10, but I have had zero joy in trying to track my vehicle down. Can you tell me what steps you followed to track your delivery please?

Also, how long did your Bronco take to get from MAP to your Driveway?

Just a desperate soul searching for some info... Thank you

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Gotcha. Mine says “released from hold” hopefully it gets picked up. My dealer isn’t too far, about 25 miles west. Let’s hope that delivery is today.

Congrats on your Bronco!

FPMiv

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti EX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1FMEE5BP8MLB08476

My dealer is no help.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today, after texting him everyday, my salesman decided to try to be helpful getting tracking info and says once it shows transit in the system, he would be able to locate it. Does that mean it really hasn't shipped even though I've gotten a shipped email? Received the bronco baby picture so I know it's an actual build. :LOL: Is it possible the visibility report doesn't update in real time and that's why there's no tracking info?
Sponsored