Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love the Bronco, everything about it! Wouldn’t change a thing (except the satellite radio antenna placement, not the best place for it)

My old Jeep however has a folding windshield… nuff said! LMAO!

47B96B58-CD47-4F9F-91A8-15C4F74334F2.jpeg
Oh I would hate that. Who wants bids on their face? Lol
Sponsored

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My son's first car was a CJ7 passed down from his mamaw, and while he was away in the marines I exercised it for him. One day I folded the windshield, found the experience underwhelming, and then had a helluva time getting it to seal properly so the defroster worked again. I can do that in my present Wrangler but have you ever read the owners manual on the procedure for doing so? It's a bug, not a feature.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had a Samurai that the windshield folded down, much easier than the Jeep ones. You could pull the two hinge bolts and it would come right off. I would remove it sometimes but rarely fold it down. When it was folded down you lost a bunch of your view over the hood and it would get covered in dust or mud. The nice thing is if you wacked your windshield on a tree and messed up the frame you could easily replace the whole assembly cheaply.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And how many times have you actually folded out down on trail? I hear people say this all the time and I literally know nobody that has folded it down other than like your picture in the driveway lol. Not knocking you at all but 25 years playing with jeeps, bikes, quads i can count with my fist (no fingers🤣) how many guys have folded it down and went mudding or down a trail or at the dunes while I was present.
does anyone actually use this except for a car show?
never seen a jeep with it windshield down ever off roading in NV ,guessing people dont want to get hit in the head with rocks

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have had several Jeep wranglers… and never put the windshield down. Not even on my M151 back in the service.
Sponsored