Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it makes a better shooting rest if you put it down, donā€™t ask me how I know. And you can drive through some culverts under highways. Iā€™m glad the Bronco doesnā€™t have this option but I have used it several times over the years itā€™s handy!
It would be awesome for Prairie dogging.... The mirrors are too far forward to be useful....

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Satellite radio works without the terrestrial antenna, does on mine anyway.

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was a teenager, in the late 70s, my dad, who was in the car business, had a VW Thing that he held onto for a couple of years. It had a convertible top, removable doors & plastic window ā€œcurtains,ā€ and a folding windshield.

Despite my best efforts, the Thing was pretty much indestructible. However, one day I took it to an out of the way motocross park. With the top and windshield down, I proceeded to jump it, like one would jump a dirt bike. Amazingly, I did not destroy the vehicle, but the windshield bounced off of the hood and cracked. I made up a lame-ass lie to my dad that a bird had hit it. He just rolled his eyes.

The moral to this ridiculous tale is to make sure that your folded-down windshield is unbudgingly secured to the hood before playing ā€œRat Patrol.ā€

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And how many times have you actually folded out down on trail? I hear people say this all the time and I literally know nobody that has folded it down other than like your picture in the driveway lol. Not knocking you at all but 25 years playing with jeeps, bikes, quads i can count with my fist (no fingersšŸ¤£) how many guys have folded it down and went mudding or down a trail or at the dunes while I was present.
does anyone actually use this except for a car show?
Buddy of mine wheeled in his Willy's all the time with the windshield down. If he was off-road, that windshield was going to be down... it wasn't exactly his choice, but it was down :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco The one thing my old Jeep has over my Bronco 200 (10)

(Graphical representation of his windshield at the first sign of a bump)

Sponsored

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And how many times have you actually folded out down on trail? I hear people say this all the time and I literally know nobody that has folded it down other than like your picture in the driveway lol. Not knocking you at all but 25 years playing with jeeps, bikes, quads i can count with my fist (no fingersšŸ¤£) how many guys have folded it down and went mudding or down a trail or at the dunes while I was present.
I have driven my Jeep for 16 years including places like Moab and have never put the windshield down.šŸ˜Ž

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keeps the bugs out. Also allows you to dodge rain drops in real time. Can also be a good indicator if the passenger is a spitter or not.

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has been a while since I owner a jeep, but I have had 2 Wranglers and they both had simple bikini tops that you could fold up and keep underneath one of the seats. They did not need their own brackets, etc. The Bronco does not have anything close to that

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco The one thing my old Jeep has over my Bronco 1656978849295

yes I do

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the Bronco, everything about it! Wouldnā€™t change a thing (except the satellite radio antenna placement, not the best place for it)

My old Jeep however has a folding windshieldā€¦ nuff said! LMAO!

I thought the Bronco windhield folds. That's whats the do-thingies on the hood are for, NO?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the Bronco windhield folds. That's whats the do-thingies on the hood are for, NO?
Nope, those are tie down for roof loads, limb risers and such. There will be no factory folding windshield in this model Bronco. 66-77 Broncos were the only ones that had them.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the Bronco, everything about it! Wouldnā€™t change a thing (except the satellite radio antenna placement, not the best place for it)

My old Jeep however has a folding windshieldā€¦ nuff said! LMAO!

Still the most useless feature of Wranglers. Why just drive off road when you can drive off road with all kinds of stuff hitting you in the face???
Sponsored