Sponsored

The original May letter will now be sent in June?

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I happened to call them this morning as well. If you haven't called for an update, you should - very friendly...appreciative of your business...and helpful.
What did they tell you?
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can imagine the new email will read something like this…………….

Well, you can lead a Bronco to water but you can’t make him drink. We tried to tell you exactly how to get your Bronco early, but some people just refuse to order their vehicle the way they don’t want it.

This isn’t Burger King, but have it your way…….those with 2dr reservations, well guess what?……in addition to the current constrained items we’re adding the floor pan to the list. That’s right, you uncooperative agitators can now order the effing Fred Flintstone’s pkg. You like apples? How do you like them apples.

Additionally, the uncompromising MIC top posse can now ride around in your new Bronco with the Chicago sunroof pkg instead of a nice soft top. Don’t know what that is? Well look it up in the Urban dictionary. That’s right your new Bronco will come with a nice steaming boneless brown trout on your MGV seat……no charge for that.

Failure to adhere to our will in the future will result in a July letter you spoiled ingrates…….oh, and here’s a spoiler alert for the July letter…..can you say retro heritage Pinto exploding gas tanks?

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i dont believe a single thing they promise, with as many parts as they claim there short, how can they even give anyone a ballpark estimate on when you might see it? best i can guess is they might tell us what quarter of what year it might come. example, you might get yours Q1 of My22,

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dunno why everyone is so excited to get a VIN. The next step after the VIN is having your build date moved 347 times without any info as to why. Not sure it’s any less maddening.

Sponsored

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can imagine the new email will read something like this…………….

Well, you can lead a Bronco to water but you can’t make him drink. We tried to tell you exactly how to get your Bronco early, but some people just refuse to order their vehicle the way they don’t want it.

This isn’t Burger King, but have it your way…….those with 2dr reservations, well guess what?……in addition to the current constrained items we’re adding the floor pan to the list. That’s right, you uncooperative agitators can now order the effing Fred Flintstone’s pkg. You like apples? How do you like them apples.

Additionally, the uncompromising MIC top posse can now ride around in your new Bronco with the Chicago sunroof pkg instead of a nice soft top. Don’t know what that is? Well look it up in the Urban dictionary. That’s right your new Bronco will come with a nice steaming boneless brown trout on your MGV seat……no charge for that.

Failure to adhere to our will in the future will result in a July letter you spoiled ingrates…….oh, and here’s a spoiler alert for the July letter…..can you say retro heritage Pinto exploding gas tanks?
Henry Ford once said "you can have it in any color, as long as it's black". In that spirit, you can have your Bronco configured however you like, as long as it's a soft top, 2.3L, non-squatch, mid package, Big Bend. You're welcome.

-Ford

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I dunno why everyone is so excited to get a VIN. The next step after the VIN is having your build date moved 347 times without any info as to why. Not sure it’s any less maddening.
You wouldn't feel that way if you didn't have a VIN

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Henry Ford once said "you can have it in any color, as long as it's black". In that spirit, you can have your Bronco configured however you like, as long as it's a soft top, 2.3L, non-squatch, mid package, Big Bend. You're welcome.

-Ford
And as long as it doesn’t have 2drs, a winch, bull bar, tow pkg, roof racks, mod top, dual tops, black leather, PPF or a cargo mat….I think that about covers it.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And as long as it doesn’t have 2drs, a winch, bull bar, tow pkg, roof racks, mod top, dual tops, black leather, PPF or a cargo mat….I think that about covers it.
... unless you're a VIP or priority order (that totally won't at all delay any normal orders more than a week :ROFLMAO:). In that case, order whatever you want!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I get so tired of these analogies and America-centric focus. It's as if every human living in the Ford Galaxie only remembers the lowly Pinto.

We grew up with the Taunus in our family. And what a car it was! Lets not forget the Taunus.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get so tired of these analogies and America-centric focus. It's as if every human living in the Ford Galaxie only remembers the lowly Pinto.

We grew up with the Taunus in our family. And what a car it was! Lets not forget the Taunus.
Ashamed to admit I had to google the great Ford Taunus……thought you misspelled Taurus, and I was gonna have a go at you. But now that I know of the existence of the legendary Taunus, i stand by my initial analogy.

Ford threatening the non-compliant with a heritage Taunus would be akin to the euphoria created by the great sound deadening headliner give away. I was shooting for the opposite effect.

Last edited:

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just hung up from Ford's Bronco customer service team. After confirming my info, he asked how he could help. I asked when I should expect an update on when my Bronco can be built. His first reply was, "Did you get a VIN or production date yet?" I said, no. His second reply was "You should get the info on when your Bronco will be built soon." He then explained that the information we were supposed to get in May will be sent soon. Me asking for further clarification, he said it should come in June, but voiced without guarantee.
Is there a number for this “Bronco Customer Service Team” everyone keeps mentioning? Sorry, new to the forum.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ashamed to admit I had to google the great Ford Taunus……thought you misspelled Taurus, and I was gonna have a go at you. But now that I know of the existence of the legendary Taunus, i stand by my initial analogy.

Ford threatening the non-compliant with a heritage Taunus would be akin to the great sound deadening headliner give away. I was shooting for the opposite effect.
Thanks for reminding me that I got the headliner for free.

The "dead mouse fur" headliner is the perfect place to put the Pineapple Pizza B6g patch that's been rumored to be available only to those who take delivery of their Bronco before the end of August, or with some other metrics to win a patch that haven't been announced yet.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
“Bronco Customer Service Team”
800.334-4375

ps. I Never take surveys....but I do when I call these folks. Please do as well.
Sponsored