Sponsored

The original May letter will now be sent in June?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for reminding me that I got the headliner for free.

The "dead mouse fur" headliner is the perfect place to put the Pineapple Pizza B6g patch that's been rumored to be available only to those who take delivery of their Bronco before the end of August, or with some other metrics to win a patch that haven't been announced yet.
Ford should simply rebrand the sound deadening headliner as the new soft top. They could just add a coat of polyurethane to the headliner that they already promised (no added expense)ā€¦..kind of a MIC top insert in advance of the eventual Mod/MIC top.

Might need a swatch of Velcro (donā€™t think the pineapple pizza patch will adhere to polyurethane) to affix the patch.

Edit: in retrospect, this is such brilliant idea I feel I should amend this post with a haha or a šŸ˜† to ensure people know it was only in jest. Iā€™m going to copyright it, however, in case Ford is reading this forum and adopts the idea and I get blamed for everyone receiving their Broncos with rigid sound deadening headliner in lieu of a soft top.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can imagine the new email will read something like thisā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Well, you can lead a Bronco to water but you canā€™t make him drink. We tried to tell you exactly how to get your Bronco early, but some people just refuse to order their vehicle the way they donā€™t want it.

This isnā€™t Burger King, but have it your wayā€¦ā€¦.those with 2dr reservations, well guess what?ā€¦ā€¦in addition to the current constrained items weā€™re adding the floor pan to the list. Thatā€™s right, you uncooperative agitators can now order the effing Fred Flintstoneā€™s pkg. You like apples? How do you like them apples.

Additionally, the uncompromising MIC top posse can now ride around in your new Bronco with the Chicago sunroof pkg instead of a nice soft top. Donā€™t know what that is? Well look it up in the Urban dictionary. Thatā€™s right your new Bronco will come with a nice steaming boneless brown trout on your MGV seatā€¦ā€¦no charge for that.

Failure to adhere to our will in the future will result in a July letter you spoiled ingratesā€¦ā€¦.oh, and hereā€™s a spoiler alert for the July letterā€¦..can you say retro heritage Pinto exploding gas tanks?
did you write the last one ? Spot on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ashamed to admit I had to google the great Ford Taunusā€¦ā€¦thought you misspelled Taurus, and I was gonna have a go at you. But now that I know of the existence of the legendary Taunus, i stand by my initial analogy.

Ford threatening the non-compliant with a heritage Taunus would be akin to the euphoria created by the great sound deadening headliner give away. I was shooting for the opposite effect.
When discussing Ford models by name it's like a midget at a urinal, you have to stay on your toes!

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When discussing Ford models by name it's like a midget at a urinal, you have to stay on your toes!
You mean ā€œlittle personā€, but I catch your driftā€¦or stream.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called them several months as well. 95% of what they told me would occur, has not.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for sharing... Iā€™m gonna go ahead and put my truck up for sale now. I think itā€™ll time out just perfectly. šŸ˜‰
Can you do a 2 year eBay listing?

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs